Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

School Diaries

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
First things first, my name is Ryana McKinley and I'm 14 years old. I go to Panem Academy and I'm in the 7th grade along with my best friend, Julia (I call her Jules) Stump, and my awesome boyfriend, Carter Jefferson. Our grade is going on a filed trip, more of a camping trip to heaven! Here it goes

First day back:

"Hey! Rain wait up!" I hear Julia call out. She seemed to be miles away, but really was just 2 feet away. I pulled out my class sheet and locker information. When Julia finally cought up to me, she asked the question I was preparing for. "Where's your locker? And what classes do you have?" she asked in a very fast pace. I showed her my information and it said:

Locker #138
Classes:

1: English
2: Mathetics
3: Science
4: Lunch A
5: Phsyical Eudication (P.E.)

Her's was the same! We had a squealing fit and jumped up in down until we saw something totally diffrent! "Your locker is locker # 122!" I stated. She stoped jumping up and down and saw we were right next to my locker, while her's was on another hall. She started walking away and then Carter came and asked the same questions Julia did. 
 We repeated the whole thing over again. Well not the squealing and locker mix-up stuff. In fact his locker was right next to my locker! We walked to our first class and saw each table had three seats. One for Julia, Carter, and me!

Julia walked in, but not before Princess could steal her seat. Princess is a nickname for the Queen Bee, Taylor Kinney! "I'm out of here! Come on Carter!" I said grabing my things. In the end, when ever Princess doesn't get it her way, she gets it her way! So why not walk away from the problem now than when it starts?
 I find a table with three open spots and sit there with my besties. We chat until our princapal, Mrs.Collins, walks in the door. We share werid and scared faces with each other. "Hello fellow pupils. I'm your princapal, Mrs.Collins. I'm here to tell you: Next week we are going on a camping trip to the open fields! You can pick your own partners and tent buddy!" she says.

I ask Julia if she wanted to be my partner and she said yes! "You and your partner will need to pick another group as your tent buddie! This camping trip will last about for a whole month! Pack alot ## ####### and enough hunting and gathering equpitment!" Mrs.Collins adds.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

School Diaries

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
The whole week went by faster than lighting and time combined. We learned that light is the fastes thing in the world, and that lighting and time combined would be super fast -I still disagree. When we go to school the next week, we are teamed up with 3 other people.

In my group there's; Jules, Tyson, Carter, and Me -of course! I packed a bunch ## ####### and my bow and a quiver of arrows. I also brought 'bout 7 spears, 100 knives, a trident or two, and 3 axes. This will be the best v-kay ever, even though it's only a field trip!

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

School Diaries

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesomez!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

latest videos