Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

DON'T CLICK UNLESS YOU HAVE GUTS

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Ok, first I want to tell you that I am not claiming credit for these stories: my sources are Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and some website that I don't know the name of. These are only the ones I thought were the best, not all of them.

These two girls weren't separable. They were friends practically since they were babies. One day, one girl said to the other: "What if we grow apart? We should swear a blood oath, so that we will always be friends."
"What? of course we won't!"
But finally the other girl agreed.
Well, they grew older and went their separate ways as adults. One of them got her own family and rarely thought of her friend from her youth. One night she had a terrible nightmare about her old friend being in a horrendous car crash. he woke up, and someone knocked on the door. Curious who would be visiting this time of night, she opened the door. It was her friend.
"I have come to tell you I died. I'll be waiting."
the next morning it was reported on the news that her old friend had died.
Well, as the years wore on, she became more and more terrorized and harassed by her friend's ghost. One day her husband heard something, and went to check on his wife. 
She had been thrown out the window of the bathroom.
Someone had written "FRIENDS FOREVER" in her blood.

I will write more later, because I'm going to have to go to art class soon.

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
I have guts. Everybody does. How else would we digest food?

Left.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar
The moral of the story: Don't have friends

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
StarStarStarStar

"mattyo7" wrote:

I have guts. Everybody does. How else would we digest food?

I love her.

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar
Once there was a guy. His and this other guy's family were feuding for years. One day this guy was doing something and the other guy walked up. They both drew their weapons, and the first guy shot first. The other guy's little black dog was there, and kept licking his master's face and snarling at the first guy. In his anger, he shot the poor pooch. That night, he heard the dog scratching at his door, barking to be let in. Even though he had already killed him. Well, from then on, there was not a night he didn't hear the dog scratching on the door, and he found black dog hairs on the furniture, on his clothes, in his food. People would say: "There's no dog there" and he would say: "You may not see it, but it's there, I see it, and I'm no crazier than you are". Time passed, and one day the neighbors noticed there wasn't any smoke coming from his chimney. They went to check on him and there he was, dead. The doctor said he must have died of old age. But there was something strange about his death. The place stank of dog, and there were black dog hairs on his body. 
But no one had seen a dog anywhere.

One night a young girl was left alone for a night, and her parents bought her a dog to keep her company. Well, she hears a dripping sound and gets up and turns off the tap in the kitchen properly. She gets back in bed, and the dog licks her hand. She hears it again, and turns off the water in the bathroom. She gets in bed and the dog licks her hand. When she hears it again, she gets up and turns off everything that can drip. She gets in bed and the dog licks her hand. She hears the dripping again, and realizes that it's coming from her closet. She opens the closet, and her dog is lying upside-down with the throat cut, and written in the dog's blood was: "HUMANS CAN LICK TOO!!!"

Sig Pic WoT

Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
StarStarStarStar

Once there was a girl who loved Ballet. Her mom bought her a pair of black tights. One day they were coming back from Ballet and she said: "Mom, my legs hurt!"
"Hold on. You can take off the tights when we get home."
A little while later, the girl said: "Mom, my legs hurt!!"
"Just a few minutes. Home isn't far away, and you can take off the tights then."
A little while later: "Mom, my legs really hurt!
"We'll be home soon. You can take off your tights when we get there."
Well, they finally got home, and the girl ran into the bathroom and pulled off the tights. Where her legs should be were just some bones.

Sig Pic WoT

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

Cowboys cut Micheal Sam

Chat

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos