Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Help Me Believe~A Jackunzel (Jack Frost/Rapunzel) Story~

Posted By:
diamond99
diamond99
StarStarStarStarStar
A/N: I've been seeing crossovers with Tangled's Rapunzel and Rise of the Guardians Jack Frost a lot so I thought I would try and create a story for them. BTW I still ship Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene but I wanted to give this a shot. Enjoy Chapter 1!

Chapter 1: Meet Rapunzel

Living in a high tower for the past eighteen years of my life is practically living in ####. The only way out of this prison is through my one and only window, but I wouldn't dare sneak out without mother's permission. The main thing and possibly the only thing that I love to do in this cooped up tower is painting. Painting is my only escape from this cruel, bitter world. I'm lucky mother even lets me paint considering the fact that she doesn't want me to have anything from the outside world. It doesn't really matter if I enjoy this skill anyway because of the number of chores I have to complete every single day. The dusting, the cooking, the sweeping. It's complete chaos. I may not have all the time during the day for free time, but I do have many hours at night to do whatever I want. That is, if I don't get caught, which I never do. Well, most of the time.

I groaned before closing my bedroom door shut tightly.Today was an insane day for me. It was chores non-stop. Constant cooking and cleaning. Rapunzel this. Rapunzel that. I'm just glad it's finally over and I can begin to add to my colorful mural. That is, if I can stay awake. I quickly changed into my baby blue nightgown and pulled my long blonde hair into a tight braid before gathering my paints and brushes. I set my supplies by a bare wall then walked towards my only window and opened the curtains to reveal the beautiful moon and the twinkling stars. I sighed as I kneel on the wooden floor. The stars were so lovely. I just wish I could get a closer look at them. I hated being held in this room for my whole life. I had no chance at freedom what-so-ever. I sighed before resting my head on my palm. I wonder what it was like to be free. To do whatever you want, whenever you want. What about flying? What would it be like to soar through the white puffy clouds that dotted the bright blue sky? I closed my eyes and pictured myself soaring through the air. The soft breeze kissing my face and the birds trying to race past me as I speed quickly ahead. I shook my head. No. That would never happen to me. It was completely impossible. I slowly stood up, refusing to look at the sky again. How could I believe in such nonsense. I would never be free. I would never fly. Worst of all, I would never have a life. My small bare feet touched the cold hard floor, sending an icy sensation throughout my entire body as I walked towards my canvas. I smiled before kneeling and grabbed my paintbrush. I tapped my chin with the end of it. What to paint? What to paint? A smile tugged at my lips as I finally decided what my masterpiece should be. Dipping my brush in many different colors of paint, I began to paint the brilliant blue sky. Then I designed the white fluffy clouds and then the birds soaring through the air, free as can be. Next, I combined many oranges, yellows and reds to create the burning sun beating down on the world below. For my final touch, I painted myself soaring through the air with the birds, the biggest smile plastered on my face. I suppressed a low yawn before adding many details to my creation. Suddenly, my eyelids began to grow heavy and with that, the world was shut away from me with nothing but sweet dreams clouded my mind.

A/N: Thanks for reading. I'll post Chapter 2 when I get at least two comments. Please give me feedback. I'd really appreciate it. Thanks loves! <3

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
This is amazing!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome!!!

"Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway." ~Mary Kay Ash

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
vinyl
vinyl
StarStarStarStar
hey i'm just saying i think they don't go together it should be jack frost x elsa from frozen besides wut do rupunzul and jack have in common? just sayin 

stephono: ello pewds pewds: STEPHONNNOOO!!
stephono: we shall get out of here pewds: okay! * cares him * oh no it's the bro! * stephono looks in the hall way * is it clear? stephono: nope! mr.chair: HHHII!!! stephono and pewds: heelllooo!

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="vinyl"]hey i'm just saying i think they don't go together it should be jack frost x elsa from frozen besides wut do rupunzul and jack have in common? just sayin [/quote
You're actually correct, but since this isn't your story you shouldn't say anything.

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Ebola Being Taken as a Joke, and Turned In...

We the Kidz

What/How are you feeling right now?

Name the user above you game

We the Kidz

latest videos