Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Best Story in the World

Posted By:
cappo1 Lock
cappo1
Star
I wake up and i'm in a cell i must have passed out i don't know where i am or who the heck i am. I try and try to stand up but i feel weak and vulnerable to everything and everybody around me i feel nausious. All of a sudden i hear crazy laughing and screaming all around me i see figures dancing all around also. I  scream and scream but nobody comes i give up and start crying i might as well im already crazy.   I wake up thank goodness it was only a dream. If it was anything else i might actually go crazy i have been having these dreams for days now i wake up and i can't go back to sleep. Everytime i have this dream it feels so real. Sometimes when i hear the crazy laughing and screaming and the figures dancing all around i wake up other times i don't. Some times i get further into the dream where somebody comes in and talks but i just freak out because i still hear the noises. When i do wake up i curl into a ball and freak out and cry when i don't i end up screaming but i don't wake up. Only last night i didn't wake up and i was scared when i finally woke up in the morning. I have this dream all night. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Selena Gomez or katy perry

I am ditching school today!

Selena Gomez or katy perry

The Banning Game

I am ditching school today!

The Banning Game