Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

~ The Kissing Game ~ (Fictional story)

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 1 ~ Kayley's Party ~

As I packed my clothes for the party, David walked in and said
" Come on Jamie we're gonna be late ". I roll my eyes and stuff Mr. quackers into my bag. Mr. quackers is my toy duck, I take him to all sleepover parties. But this sleepover party will be different. Because there will be boys. Before you think anything extreme, The boys are gonna leave at 10 and it will be just us girls. But Kayley, my friend who is hosting the sleepover party, Says we are going to play Spin The Bottle, And I might only be 13, but I know what that is, it's a kissing game where you spin a bottle and whoever it points the vaulve at is the person you have to spend seven minutes in heaven with. It doesn't matter what gender they are, you HAVE to do it, or your official nick name will be "Chicken" at school, and I already know 15 "chickens". I jump in the car and David revs it up. He keeps boasting about how now he's sixteen, he's all superior because of his new convertable. Yeah right. I could get a ferari and nobody would care. As I got out and went up the steps, David made stupid kissy faces at me. I rolled my head and body around and walked inside. Kayley smiled and warmly welcomed me in, A tall, dark, good looking boy next to her. I sat down on a cousin inside and Jason sat down next to me. Ugh, did I mention Jason, Kayley's twin? Or as us girls refer to him as, "Kayley's evil twin". He is so annoy- Suddenly a scary thought hit me. Was Jason participating? and what if.... I pushed this horrible thought out of my mind and straightened up. I pushed my reddy-brown fringe out of my green eyes. The thought of Jason playing spin the bottle with us kept coming into my mind again and again. I shirvered and Kayley asked me nicely
" Jamie, You look so cold, something wrong? ". I shook my head and said quietly
" No Everything's perfect, your house is " I laughed "So..cool especially decorated like this.." My voice trailed off, an image of David making kissy faces cam into my mind I almost vomited, but I kept it in. The thought of Jason was back too. I pushed it hard and firm out of my mind
Forget about it
Forget about it..

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
HeyImFallen
HeyImFallen
StarStarStarStar
I like it (: Hope you do more soon :3 

I live in my own little world, but it's okay. They know me here.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Chapter 2: ~ Spin The Bottle~
Coming soon! Ill edit it later!

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How to take notes in school.

Deleted/locked accounts.

Should women have higher societal roles?

Deleted/locked accounts.

What was the last thing you ate?

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos