Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

This might just be the most interesting thing you may ever read.-moved

Posted By:
so yeah
so yeah
StarStarStarStar
In 1983, a team of deeply pious scientists conducted a radical experiment in an undisclosed facility. The scientists had theorized that a human without access to any senses or ways to perceive stimuli would be able to perceive the presence of God. They believed that the five senses clouded our awareness of eternity, and without them, a human could actually establish contact with God by thought. An elderly man who claimed to have "nothing left to live for" was the only test subject to volunteer. To purge him of all his senses, the scientists performed a complex operation in which every sensory nerve connection to the brain was surgically severed. Although the test subject retained full muscular function, he could not see, hear, taste, smell, or feel. With no possible way to communicate with or even sense the outside world, he was alone with his thoughts. Scientists monitored him as he spoke aloud his state of mind in jumbled, slurred sentences. After four days, the man claimed to be hearing hushed, unintellgible voices in his head. Assuming it was an onset of psychosis, the scientists paid little attention to the man's concerns. Two days later, the man cried that he could hear his dead wife speaking with him, and even more, he could communicate back. The scientists were intrigued but were not convinced until the subject started naming dead realitives of the scientists. He repeated personal information to the scientists that only their dead spouses and parents would have known. At this point, a sizable portion of scientists left the study. After a week of conversing with the deceased through his thoughts, the subject became distressed, saying the voices were overwhelming. In every waking moment, his consciousness was bombarded by hundreds of voices that refused to leave him alone. He frequently threw himself aganist the wall, trying to elicit the pain response. He begged the scientists for sedatives, so he could escape the voices by sleeping. This tactic worked for three days, until he started having severe night terrors. The subject repeatedly said that he could see and hear the deceased in his dreams. Only a day later, the subject began to scream and claw at his non-functional eyes, hoping to sense something in the physical world. The hysterical subject now said the voices of the dead were defeaning and hostile, speaking of hell and the end of the world. At one point, he yelled "No Heaven, no forgiveness!" for five hours straight. He continually begged to be killed, but the scientists were convinced that he was close to establishing contact with God. After another day, the subject could no longer form coherent sentences. Seemingly mad, he started to bite off chunks of flesh from his arm. The scientists rushed into the test chamber and restrained him to a table so he could not kill himself. After a few hours of being tied down, the subject halted struggling and screaming. He stared blankly at the ceiling as teardrops silenting streaked across his face. For two weeks, the subject had to be manually rehydrated due to the constant crying. Eventually, he turned his head and, despite his blindness, made focused eye contact with a scientist for the first time in the study. He whispered "I have spoken with God, and he has abandoned us" and his vital signs stopped. There was noapparent cause of death.
-- I did not find this information, I got it from a website, all credits to them, not me.--

I like food.

Posted By:
CrashYourParty Lock
CrashYourParty
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't read it... too long

Leaving KW! Love all of my friends! KW has been so good to me these past years! To all of my best friends: You'll know to still have hope for our relationships!
Love you all! ♥

Posted By:
George Weasley
George Weasley
StarStarStarStarStar
While an interesting story, it is very obviously fake. I am completely certain that the above practices are illegal, and even if they did happen (they didn't), they would not be recorded or ever spoken of.

but yeah, it sounds pretty cool and stuff.

the switch is now on OFF

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar

"George Weasley " wrote:

While an interesting story, it is very obviously fake. I am completely certain that the above practices are illegal, and even if they did happen (they didn't), they would not be recorded or ever spoken of.

but yeah, it sounds pretty cool and stuff.

this

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
so yeah
so yeah
StarStarStarStar
Real of not, it makes you wonder.

I like food.

Posted By:
Elisabethloveisback
Elisabethloveisback
StarStarStarStar

"so yeah" wrote:

Real of not, it makes you wonder.

True

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Creepypasta, cough.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What is your favorite planet?

Cat or Dog

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos