Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Enemies ( Mix of many stories and my own ideas)

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
It was him. He stared at me with a malicious smile. Forcing me into a corner. The black walls were like fabrics, giving away at my touch. He was scaring me. I thought I killed him yesterday! And the day before! I unsheathed Dectorium. It's bronze blade glittered in front of me. " Esperanza Fortitude " he snarled, smiling wickedly, we meet again. 

I fought through clouds of fear and anger and gave an impish grin" 'sup" I said stupidly waving my left hand. I glanced at the mosaic floor. It was so close! If only. I snapped out of it. He was giving me a weird look, a cross between hate and surprise. I slid under between his legs, my green-blue eyes flashed as i stabbed him in the chest. He gasped in pan and exploded into dust. 

I ran for my life. Monsters like him had only one more attack once they died. I ran out the entrance of the volcano while it exploded behind me. I rolled my eyes, it seemed like some kind of cheesey horror movies when the hero runs out watching the enemy building blow up behind him/her. 

I slowly raw towards the little aircraft where my friends were waiting. I must have been a sight because they stared a me gawking at the molten lava pooling off of the stump that used to be the volcano. I grinned, " could have gone better!" I patted Oliva's back, " take her away!" the female piglet came to her senses and immediately flew up into the air. Just in time, actually, a large amount of armed fire demons came out of the volcano and attempted to shoot at us. We stayed far above their shooting limit.

As we safely flew across the domain of Zeus, Maia fidgeted and kept staring at the heavens. She didn't like her father as much as anyone did. She was always afraid he would blast her out of the sky. Maia's electric blue eyes were nervous but they soon relaxed as we descended to Camp. 

We entered the Mess Hall where Mr, Sir sat, his cowboy hat tipped to be side. He seemed to have been drinking, for he spoke with a steady drawl. I hurried past him trying not to be noticed. That guy bothered me. " Evanza! " he called. I gritted my teeth " it's Esperanza." I corrected rudely. I whipped my long black hair out of my face. " hrmph." I snorted and went into Cabin 3, daughters and sons of Poseidon. I sat n my bunk for a long time. Why did my enemy have to be this guy? It wasn't fair. He kept coming back to life. 

The bell rang for dinner in the Mess Hall. I hoped Mr, Sir wasn't still there. 

Ill continue when I have time! 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Elementalists began to file into the Mess Hall. Average night. Everyone made a cautious 6ft circle around a group of fire elementals. Nobody wanted to get close to them. I fled my way to the water table where some of my friends were sitting. The half-bloods sat I the corner by the pavilion door, the water table next to it. Across the water was air and pain, then fire and demons. After that was shapeshifters and vampires, after that was the staff table earth. 

I held my breath going Dow the isle, barely breathing while running past the fire table. Finally I made it to the front of he room where the food was being served in silver goblets and gold plates. I went past the staff table. Mr. Sir seemed sober. I sighed and slowed to a walk as i passed theAir table. Sliding next to our pilot, Oliva, I began to eat. 

After dinner,  chatted with a few shapeshifters and a vampire while heading to Cabin 3. I sat down inside on my bunk where the covers were still rumpled from where I laid on them. I sat down again changing out of my dirty cloths and into a nightgown. Forgetting that there were sanitary checks tomorrow, I threw my clothes into a dirty laundry pile I would take down to wash later. I turned out the light on a nearby bed stand and slowly drifted off t sleep. 

'I know the scariest part is letting go, because love is a ghost you can't control. I promise the truth can't hurt us now, so let the words flow out of your mouth" -The Words, Christina Perri

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
(( to any of my readers, sorry for not making chapters! :3))

Chapter 3

three weeks later...
I woke up to the sound of the morning bell. I checked my clock. 6:15. I groaned and dove back under my covers. Hopefully I could get a 6:30 bell. I sighed. I was the leader of water elementalists, I had to get up. I grunted and heaved myself up. I felt so woozy. Everyone but the elementalists slept in. Grumbling, I realized that things were getting a bit complicated with the earth elementals. They were early risers but us waters were not, the problem was, the earth and the water shared the same enemy. 

I dragged myself over t the wardrobe where many various clothing hung, it was so big n there, I didn't know all of it! I could have s w o r n, there was some kind of suit of armor in there, I rummaged through some clothing and I came upon a coral dress with gray leggings, I smiled at this little fashn and slipped it on. 

Now fully awake, I spoke ever water in the cabin, telling each one to get up. Jerome, the lazy one, slept through my attempts. I got so frustrated,  ended up screaming at the top of my lungs and whacking him with a pillow. Finally, I got my lazy cabin awake and dressed, ready to meet the Earth.

Cassidy ( form credit:ifinishbooks), the Earth leader, came out and fretted me, her wild red locks swinging in fro. I was a bit jealous of her curls, I had tried curling my hair once, but all I ever got were stupid waves. I smiled at Cassidy, a bit half-heartedly. I had failed to destroy Dectricity so we were to try again. We had about a week in time, that's what we did. We destroyed evil spirits for mortals that didn't even know we existed. I sighed and listed to Cassidy ramble on about good luck charms and safety lessons. 

Soon, we departed for the volcano I had recently blew up. With a pack full of supplies and a tracing team behind us, we were ready to go. 

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 4

The volcano mess was still hot and we were required to wear these silly plastic goggles that were so big, we had to wrap the unfashionable straos around our heads twice! Nevertheless, we got the floppy things n and we got moving into a hazardous wasteland. The molten floor was dotted with footprints with ony three toes, probobly demons trying to find another hme before the sun burned them up.

The volcano was not a stump in the ground, it was 840 in diameter wih a large, still pooling crack straight down the middle. Molten lava bubbled lazily over the little crack spreading at the foot of the volcano. There were little black marks, the tracking team had said, where monster powder had sprayed. Hans, the leader of tracking team 1, looked up at me. He had been bending over something on the ground for quite a while. I walked over. 

Hans had a very serious face on. It was like him, but I was still worrying. He took a breath, " Esperanza, you might want to see this. " there was an odd shape on the ground, becoming clearer as I came closer. There were odd footprints on the floor. I was a bit disappointed. " Hans, it's jus a weird footprint, I don't understand why you want me t see this!" I put m hands on my hips and shifted mg weight t my right foot. 

Hans looked at me oddly,  
"Dont you see it?'
"what?"
" are you sure you can't see anything?" 
" Hans, I think lava just pooled in, hardened, and left a weird mark! It's nothing!"
" but look a this!" 
Hans traced a small portion of the thing. I squinted, " what is that?" I asked looking closer, it looked like a blob imprint. Ver faint,  was surprised anyone could have spotted it. I was genuinely impressed. I smiled at him and shook his shoulder, " Hans, this is why you are the leader of trackers. " I said laughing. Hans cracked a small smile but soon regained his grim face and went back to studying the blob thing. Lava didn't pool like that, I even knew that. 

I was on my way back to he stum to join Cassidy and m cabin when Hans cried out in pain. I whipped around to see him stepping back, a black burn on his finger. My first thought was that her had accede tally touched lava. I stormed over to him, " Hans, what is it? I thought you were smart enough not to step in lava! Hans looked at me in the eyes. Something green moved in the corner of my eye, I looked away from Hans and stared in horror as an unearthly thing began to cocoon around Hans

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 5

The moment the green goop touched Hans, he didn't cry out in pain like I expected. It went fr his eyes first. I stood, dumbstruck. I unsheathed Dectorium and tried to slice the blobs away from him. My blade went straight through the blobs they, kept advancing. They kept advancing. There were more blobs coming from the heated earth, each a sickly green color. Hans seemed to be opening his mouth to scream or something, but he was frozen, the burn on his finger spreading, the goop turning his eyes pure black. Those amber eyes I knew so well shriveled into deep, dark holes. His skin turned a sickly shade of rotten flesh.

Hans mouth began to transform. The ends were ripped and he began to breath again. As the final Changes began to take place, I realized what he had become. This is how Denellis had constantly come to life every time I killed him. I screamed as he smiled at me, he grasped my frock and pulled me back, " don't you thick you can get away that easily Esperanza Fortitude. " he snarled. I was struck dumb.  Fought through clouds of shock, my thoughts emerged, " Hans?" I squeaked. Denellis laughed coldly," the boy is gone! "

I backed away slowly. I tried to smile. Everything was fuzzy about what I did. The last thing I remembered was unsheathing Dectorium. The sight of my blood. Hans dyeing right before my eyes.

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 6

I woke up laying on something as soft as the morning sunlight. I  shook my head and stretched. My thoughts came back to me.  I slowly cracked open my tired eyes, I saw a ring of heads around me. The narrowed into one. A familiar face. One that had those beautiful, familiar blue eyes. I smiled softly, " Maia?" I asked sitting up. Maia nodded sadly, I was so unlike her.....I panicked, " am I.....dead?" Maia shook her head silently. Why wasn't she speaking? This was unlike her, " are you dead?" I asked again. Maia finally spoke, " Nobody is dead...except for Hans." she choked. 

I bolted up in bed finally aware of my wounds. Hans! I looked around. There was dust from another explosion nearby. The stum of the volcano was reduced t a small crack in the ground, exploded once too many. Hans's mangled body lay, scorched on the ground, Denellis's spirit gone from his poor little body. I backed away, "no..." I whispered trying to shut my eyes. But my eyelids wouldn't close. My eyes were fixed on his scarred face. 

Then it happened. I swore. After Hans, Maria, Samantha, Chris and Silena, I wouldn't let Denellis go. I would finish him off, no. I would DESTROY him. I clenched my fists together. Maia looked at me sadly once more. Her nice playful electric blue eyes were scarred with too many things she should not have seen. " Esperanza.." she whispered touching my face. I breathed hard. " I don't need your help!" I snapped, a bit surprised about how cruel I sounded. Maia flinched back and let her hand drop. I opened my mouth to apologize but her eyes were already tearing up. 

"Maia..." I whispered, " I'm sorry," I tried to say but Maia looked at me in a way that made me want to destroy myself. Her eyes finally softened afte a few minutes and she sat on a nearby chair. I began to fume. I had to keep myself restrained, I didn't want to accidentally vaporize someone. I calmed myself as we stared off into the setting sun. Hans had seen his last battle. Goodbye Hans. I was sobbing before I knew it, I collapsed no Maia's lap and cried myself to sleep

5000th post 8/3/13

Posted By:
Jomeimei
Jomeimei
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 7

i woke up covered in sweat. I was still wearing the ripped coral dress from the day before. Maia was still awake, staring at me. Her position hadn't moved. Our talk seemed like a dream. I hoped it was. I would wake p from this and be in the cabin again. Hans wold be bundled up and drinking coca. I sighed and lifted my head up, " D-I'd you, did you stay all night?" I could already lift the answer out of her mouth by the way dark circles formed under her eyes. 

I met Cassidy by the table. I didn't understand how she could be so happy after such a tragic thing happened. As I walked m, everyone went silent. I must have looked terrible because everyone looked at me like I had come from Mars. I sighed and slid into a vacant table, finally aware of several cuts and bruises. I felt like I hadn't moved in a while. Everyone went back to eating, but not as cheerfully as before. I felt isolated, cut off from everyone. 

Why could I have been normal? I could have never signed that sheet and I wouldn't be here. I won't have t battle this enemy. He should be dead. I didn't have to share my cabin with lazy Jerome. I wouldn't have to go through the misery of seeing my friends perish. A cry startled my train of thought, my head jerked up causing a series of shocks to run up it. I winced. The blurry figure came into focus. Olivia. The pilot. I smiled sort of sadly at her. " we missed you!!" She had a broad smile on her face and then squeezed the life out of me.

oliva went on yammering but I only took in alittle of it. My thoughts were too loud, screaming over her words. I caught something, " ...I mean all those days! We visited you so-" I cut her off. " what? You mean I was out for more than one day?" Olivia nodded, " poor Maia didn't even sleep! Well, barely. She just stared at you the entire time!!" Olivia exclaimed. It was too much to take in. Even though it was only one persons death, I still cried like a little child and went unconscious. In front of my friends!! 

5000th post 8/3/13

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Vocaloids VS. Justin Bieber ಠ_ಠ

Find your birthday twin! Whens your birthday?

latest videos