Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Get out of here!" I scream at my brother as he looked at me despairingly, wanting deserately to save me from the door that was closing above my head. We both knew I would be imprisioned, locked up starved in a horrible cell. Let me take you back to the beginning; where this horror all started. This is 2332, and any people who had lived in the USA 300 years ago either fled or are dead. A rebel organization has taken over the seven continents. My name is Dawn Brown. I am fourteen years old. My ancestors did not flee; they stayed to defend their country. My parents are dead. The only kin I know of is my brother, Jay, who is eleven, hopefully far, far away from here.

Authors note:
Hi, I'm Sandy. This is Chapter one. 
 Will post Chapter two if at least five people post. :3

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?
Please?

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
It's good so far. tip: if you make them a little longer then that might helps carry the readers on. don't forget to add a cliff hanger every few chapters. 

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar

"otakunini" wrote:

It's good so far. tip: if you make them a little longer then that might helps carry the readers on. don't forget to add a cliff hanger every few chapters. 
Thank you. I forgot to edit that it was only part of chapter one, I kept writing.

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
In Love with this!!!!!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
@apenforyourthoughts
THANK YOU!!! Big Grin
Anyway, I have to go to bed. I will post in the morning.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

New Gurl

latest videos