Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
"Get out of here!" I scream at my brother as he looked at me despairingly, wanting deserately to save me from the door that was closing above my head. We both knew I would be imprisioned, locked up starved in a horrible cell. Let me take you back to the beginning; where this horror all started. This is 2332, and any people who had lived in the USA 300 years ago either fled or are dead. A rebel organization has taken over the seven continents. My name is Dawn Brown. I am fourteen years old. My ancestors did not flee; they stayed to defend their country. My parents are dead. The only kin I know of is my brother, Jay, who is eleven, hopefully far, far away from here.

Authors note:
Hi, I'm Sandy. This is Chapter one. 
 Will post Chapter two if at least five people post. :3

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?
Please?

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
otakunini
otakunini
StarStarStarStar
It's good so far. tip: if you make them a little longer then that might helps carry the readers on. don't forget to add a cliff hanger every few chapters. 

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar

"otakunini" wrote:

It's good so far. tip: if you make them a little longer then that might helps carry the readers on. don't forget to add a cliff hanger every few chapters. 
Thank you. I forgot to edit that it was only part of chapter one, I kept writing.

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
HeadPhones-
HeadPhones-
StarStarStarStarStar
In Love with this!!!!!

ıllıllı ιт's ∂αяк sσ үσυ cαη sεε тнε ℓιgнт αη∂ ιт's нαя∂ sσ үσυ cαη кησω ιт's яιgнт αη∂ яαιη ησтнιηg εvεя gяσωs ωιтнσυт үσυ αη∂ нυят ιs נυsт α cнαηcε тσ нεαℓ αη∂ тεαяs αяε נυsт α cαℓℓ тσ ғεεℓ αη∂ ραιη вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ вεαυтү's נυsт α ωσя∂ ωιтнσυт үσυ ıllıllı

Un-Named story.

Posted By:
sandfur121
sandfur121
StarStarStarStarStar
@apenforyourthoughts
THANK YOU!!! Big Grin
Anyway, I have to go to bed. I will post in the morning.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Why are electronics such a big part of our...

THE NEW iPHONE IS HERE!!!!!!

type whatever comes 2 your mind

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

latest videos