Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

forbidden love

Posted By:
Cutebutfataltiger41
Cutebutfataltiger41
Star
A woman that lived a short life long ago fell deeply in love with a handsome man. Yet, he wasn't any guy of the street, he was a vampire. The woman and the man were out late one night and the man said "For it is tragic you live only a short life." The woman sighed with sadness, " For my life is yet to be lived. For of course it is tragic. If only I could be like you." The woman said bitterly." But, you can my love, I will turn you into a vampire tonight." As they were walking home, the man stopped and bit the woman and made her a vampire. The woman shrieked in pain." I love you" the woman said in a mere whisper and she grabbed a wooden steak and drove it through his heart and she said," I love you for we will meet again someday my love." The woman turned into a vampire and drove the stake through her own heart and said" I will always love you." A single tear dripped down her face." Always."

Cutebutfataltiger41

forbidden love

Posted By:
Cutebutfataltiger41
Cutebutfataltiger41
Star
if you want more of my stories please contact Cutebutfataltiger41!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Cutebutfataltiger41

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats your fav subject?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos