Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Species: Vampire

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar

Chapter 1

The smell of sweet incense fills the room.

I open my eyes and gaze around in awe, such beauty. You can hear the click of the rosaries passing through the hands of the faithful, pondering the mysteries of Christ and his mother and the murmured prayers of their contemplation. The comforting Latin service is being given by the priest who, as God’s representative on Earth is holy and all-knowing. The gold and silver adorned cross with Christ hanging from it is resting on the embroidered altar cloth at the front of the church, right in the centre. Either side of it, the Host and wine lay. The light is provided by candles, to symbolise the light of God. The amazingly built stained glass windows gleam and colour fills the space. Mary is by the prayer candles and her serene face smiles down knowingly onto anyone that looks at her. Mary with Jesus is to the left of the altar, to show how important she is in the life we are given.

The priest lifts up the host and I experience the miracle that it becomes the flesh of Christ and the wine his blood. I cross myself in reverence and once I am given the blessing, leave. I dip my index, middle and ring finger into the holy water and cross myself again, blessed. I put away my seed pearl and ivory rosary in the secret pocket of my dress and walk home.

I love walking home after church, I just feel so free and light, like God is walking with me. The sun was out and I was sure nothing bad could happen. I knocked on the door to my new manor house and the servant opened it and dipped a respectful curtsy. I nodded my head in approval at her courteous gesture and made a mental note to reward her. I retired to my chambers and ordered the kitchen staff to make me a cup of small ale. On my canopy bed I found a letter addressed to Lady Anne Hackford and the Lady Mary Hackford.  It read:

Dear Anne and Mary,

We are writing this from the Tower. Do not be alarmed.

Your stepfather and I have been found guilty of treason against our most gracious, King Francis. Although this is not true, we have led such fulfilling and god-fearing lives , we are ready to face the punishment of which you know is death.

Fortunately, his most merciful Majesty has replaced the traitors’ death of hanging, drawing and quartering with a beheading.

The real reason I have written to you both, my two beautiful twin daughters, is regarding your parentage which has always been a mystery to you. This is the story of how it happened.

I was 15 and ready for love, in the court the King’s father, King Edward. One evening, I danced with a man under the King’s orders and fell completely in love with him. He was gorgeous. One dance turned into two dances and two turned into three and three turned into dancing for the rest of the night together. I was so in love with him!

One day, my ageing mother, after the death of your grandfather was looking for a new husband. She chose the handsome young man I danced with. I was heart-broken. My mother died soon after in childbirth and I was free to marry him. I begged him marriage but he didn’t accept. Instead, he provided me with you two. He told me his name was Isaac Montgomery and that he would come back soon to help us in our time of need. He has found me and told me that he will come and watch over you two soon, when we are dead. We ask you to pray for our souls and to think about the good things that we have done together. I ask you to accept the marriages that I have layed down for you. I have their information written down and attached to this letter. Isaac will choose which one you shall marry. I have attached a sheet with Isaac’s information too so you know about him, it is at the back of this three page pamphlet.

Pray for us,

Your loving parents,

Lord and Lady Hackford.

I quickly flicked to the back and scanned the page, the first thing I saw was:

Species: Vampire.

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!

Posted By:
angeltwist
angeltwist
StarStarStarStar
Anyone gonna read this?

Edward: When I walk down the road this is what I see

Bella: Edward, please.

Edward:Everybody stops and stares at me!

Bella: Edward!

Edward: I got sparkly skin and I dont like to show it, show it, show it,

Bella: Think of Renesmee, she doesnt want a father that flaunts himself!

Edward: Im a Cullen and I know it!

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Very good my favorite part was the letter

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Posted By:
perfect girl for u Lock
perfect girl for u
StarStarStarStarStar
Great writing

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what you like most about ur school ?

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Who is your favourite superhero

Who is your favourite superhero

Type the Alphabet you see on the key board.

latest videos