Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
furbyfriend
furbyfriend
StarStarStar
In the darkness of the night Is the time for desperate plight Screaming shadows from the crypt From the tap water drips Slowly coming, tall and grim The beastly skeleton of poor old tim Until the clock strikes holy twelve The night is a pit for evil itself In the lightness of the day The sunny cteatures come to play Fastly soaring, happy and fun Undetpr the shining of the sun But when the clock strikes eight We are darknesses bait....

Nirvana
Carrie Underwood
Mama
Cobain

Posted By:
-Call-Me-Tori-
-Call-Me-Tori-
StarStarStarStarStar

"furbyfriend" wrote:

In the darkness of the night Is the time for desperate plight Screaming shadows from the crypt From the tap water drips Slowly coming, tall and grim The beastly skeleton of poor old tim Until the clock strikes holy twelve The night is a pit for evil itself In the lightness of the day The sunny cteatures come to play Fastly soaring, happy and fun Undetpr the shining of the sun But when the clock strikes eight We are darknesses bait....

It has to be that dark and shine comes yay ! xD

Posted By:
furbyfriend
furbyfriend
StarStarStar

"-Call-Me-Tori-" wrote:

"furbyfriend" wrote:

It has to be that dark and shine comes yay ! xD
I agree Disappointed

Nirvana
Carrie Underwood
Mama
Cobain

play online games

latest forum posts

Selena Gomez Vs. Nicki Minaj

When is your birthday?

BELIEBER OR DIRECTIONER?

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

Who is has crazier style.. Lady Gaga or Ka...

Names From A-Z

Zayn Malik VS Harry Styles

Kiss or slap Justin beiber

Words that start with R

who is you favorite singer

latest videos