Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A Silent Christmas Eve

Posted By:
Destiny's Gift
Destiny's Gift
StarStar

Christmas Eve Sleep

The wind began to blow blistfully, a cold chill filled the air. Snowflakes began to fall from the sky, and fall down the grass, created inches and inches ogf snow. It was Christmas Eve.

The children were sound asleep dreaming of sleighbells ringing and reindeer flying over their house. I was still up, staring at my ceiling. Breath after breath, I kept on staring. I tossed and turned, nothing. I couln't sleep. The thought of Santa filled my mind, I couldn't miss Santa, I just couldn't. Then it came to me. "What if I was naughty this year?" I thought. I just kept tossing and turning, while the night grew darker.

After a while my eyes grew heavy, it was a struggle to hold them. The thought of Christmas soothed my mind. My eyes grew heavier. The thought of me nice came to me. My eyes started to get lower. The thought of love on Christmas Day came, next. It was completley dark around, I started to wake up in in a world that didn't seem possible. Then I knew I was asleep.

The End!

This is your destiny.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite Tv show all the time? (:

We the Kidz

who likes digimon