Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Parasite Conspiracy

Posted By:
HydroJen
HydroJen
StarStarStar
Okay so I'm writing a book that I'll probably call The Parasite Conspiracy. I'm in the process of writing it, and actually I'll probably have to go to a hospital and have an interview to work out some rough spots in the beginning. I'm going to post a few excerpts, and hopefully get some tips. smile

Uh... signature? O_O

My microscope is awesome. Tehee.

Saxophone Cow!!!
Saxophone Cow!

The Parasite Conspiracy

Posted By:
HydroJen
HydroJen
StarStarStar
Janice Honeycutt is the main character, and it is her first day of internship at the hospital laboratory when she looks at a patient's liver tissue. What looks normal to her is actually the sickest liver issue anyone at the hospital has ever seen. The liver tissue should be filled with parasites. These parasites are hidden from the public eye and airbrushed from medical textbooks. What Janice doesn't realize is that she has just discovered the deadliest, most infectious disease this world has seen, and it is going to turn her world upside-down. That's basically the whole gist of the story.

Uh... signature? O_O

Saxophone Cow!!!
Saxophone Cow!

The Parasite Conspiracy

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
I have a puny pun for this. People will be dying to read this! :3

The Parasite Conspiracy

Posted By:
HydroJen
HydroJen
StarStarStar
Haha. Okay here's an excerpt. I didn't quite get far enough to really put it in the book but the idea is really fresh in my mind (Lorenzo is Janice's boyfriend by the way). "Janice, why don't you go to sleep? You just got out of the hospital and you must be exhausted." Lorenzo replaced the respirator he was wearing and slid his thin fingers into a fresh pair of gloves. "What?" Janice squinted at him. Her eyes looked blank. Emotionless. "Janice, you really do look tired-" He paused. Didn't she say the sleep is what allows liver fever to amplify? He thought. No. The virus has already amplified... it can't happen again, can it? They got rid of it. She is the only survivor on earth. "Janice." She repeated. "Janice..." "What is going on?" Lorenzo cried, startled. "Janice!" She went rigid, and crashed to the floor. "Oh my Lord! Janice please! Stay with me. What in tarnation?" He could only stare as she started twitching, jerking... seizing! "A seizure?" Lorenzo was not in any way medically educated. His mind blanked. "Janice! Somebody help!" He shouted in vain. "The phone!" He fumbled for the phone, his fingers shaking. "Where is it? Where is it?" Tears streamed down his face. It lay on the coffee table, having been abandoned for days. It slipped from his fingers and he cursed. He instinctively dialed 911. "Due to the high volume of 911 calls-" He clicked the 'end call' button. "Who do I call, who do I call?" Janice still was on the floor, jerking spasms rippling through her body. "CDC, CDC... what the hell is their number?" All of a sudden, the noise in the room stopped, and Janice lay still.

Uh... signature? O_O

Saxophone Cow!!!
Saxophone Cow!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

write any kw members name

jusitce_090

Rate the signature above you!

Words that start with C.

latest videos