Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

I am Just Another Pawn

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
I woke up finding the bell has rung. Everyone rushed to the battlefield. Another army is at it again. I am just a pawn on a chessboard. I do not know what is going to happen. Everyone took their places. The battle lasted for hours. I had to make my king proud of me. I defended every piece I can possibly can. Even the queen was saved by me. The battle continued for 232 moves. My king promised I could be premoted, but I was the only pawn left. I decided I can only do one thing: get to enemy territory. I ran as fast as I could, capturing every piece I can possibly capture. Just one more step...BOOM! I fell to the ground. I prayed, hoping that my king would be safe until the end...

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Type a word with ur eyes closed? cx

fruit vs veggies

fruit vs veggies

latest videos