Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
my mothers car drove away.the gas was spilling, running up my nostrils through my lungs and causing me to cough up a storm. turning away i walked toward the marble mansion. mansion wasn't big enough to describe how big this palace was. i was beginning to feel scared. soon i was quickening my pace freaking out. teens were gathered everywhere and i held onto my bags. surprisingly the lobby was quite small for a ginormous place for this. it was hot and stuffy and i longed for a sweet drink. a woman ,guessing the head of this palace, stood on a table. her attempt to make us see her wasn't very smart at all. her eyes were a dark red , her hair was placed in a small neat,black bun.her face was pointed reminding me of a rat. "Attentions!! " she poked at the microphone."Im so glad all of you wonderful and talented children have took the time to come here. yes rules of course you may not use your powers outside of this palace"powers!!
((i have to go good night i'll write more tomorrow)).

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
"im so glad all of you wonderful and talented children have took the time to come here.yes rules of course you may not use your powers outside off this palace"

powers?? my hands began to sweat as i held onto my duffel bag harder. "your powers may not be used for any bad doings. they may be hard for some of you" she squinted her eyes at us and began to talk once more. "you all will be handed a small folder  with your form number and another set of rules" she pursed her lips staring at a small fat man. he gave a weak smile and pretended to be interested in his white gloves."since there are more people than usual we wont be having our own dorms. ok, there includes who your dorm member will be." she clasped her hands "gather into a,line please!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Really good

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
thank you im planning on writting more but i have no ideas could you input?

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Well it say speicies vampire so maybe when they marrie the husbands could be vampires and turn them hope this helps alittle

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
what? where? what are you talking about

curiousity
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
Sorry I was thinking of something else

Alice and a twisted tale

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
You should describe the first set of rules and then be WHAT more rules omg!!!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats your favorite game?

Samsung vs iphone

hamburger or cheese burger?

hamburger or cheese burger?

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

latest videos