Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

secrets, lies, love, lose, redeemsion, FATE ( part one)

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Lets start at the beginning...... My name is Anuhea Cortez im 14 years old and this is where it all began on summer break i was put into this program with Kamehameha privite school it was the first day i was dressed like a goody to shoes around my parents i signed in and hugged them good bye when i walked in there were over 500 other kidz maybe even more i gasped and then i saw my brother i went over to say hi and then i went to go change " keep an eye on your sister alright" nana says he nods and they leave after i come out the same forgetting to change " what did they say to you" i say with a puzzled look on my face " nothing just to be safe," he said i beleved him but he lied i know that now but not then " lossen up their gone " he said i noded and went to change....... When i came out the boys closest to me were staring and since some kids are from all over not just from hawaii it suprized me then they smiled and showed me myself in the mirror my long hair was down i was wearing a white tank top and a mini skirt with high heels and gloves that didnt cover my fingers i had lip glos s on with hoop earrings on too i smiled and walked away. My brother waved for me to come and meet his old friends " Sean this is my sister Anuhea, Anuhea this is my friend Sean" he says i smile and say " hello," Sean says " dang your hott how old are you" i see my brother moses tense up " im 14 and thank you" i say Sean looks in shock when i said my age " holy how can you be 14 and have a fine big rack" Sean says that ticked me off so i slap him just from that hit he stummbles in pain " never EVER disrespect me again you might be from L.A but here we never do that do you under stand me," i say with my voice rising in rage he nods and i say " great now let me see where i hight you" he nods and shows me his cheek " i know how to make that go away come with me " i say sitting him on the bleachers as i get a wet towel " it might sting at first but itll go away" i mummble as i dab the wet towel on his cheek he sucked in air in trough his teeth then relaxed... After that he ignored me as i walked back to moses side

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
" attention please hello and welcome we have a fabulous trip planned for us right now we are goin to split you up into groups the leaders names will be called now" a vocie boomed trough the speakers it continues " the first leader is Moses Kobioshi, second Luke galiway, third Sam talor, fourth Bella galiway, fifth Anuhea cortez come on up" it boomed i shake my head and say to the lady speaking " but todays my first day i cant-" " oh but u can... u tamed one of the many rug rats here in under an hour you can do this " sshe cuts me off to say in a whisper........

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
I only read parts, because its hard to read in the layout it's in. But what I read was okay. 
But it'd be easier to read if it was put in paragraphs, and is the speech were on separate lines. Plus, there's a few spelling mistakes and some 'text talk', including 'u'. 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"JiminyCrispies" wrote:

I only read parts, because its hard to read in the layout it's in. But what I read was okay. 

But it'd be easier to read if it was put in paragraphs, and is the speech were on separate lines. Plus, there's a few spelling mistakes and some 'text talk', including 'u'. 

that ^^

If I were a cat, I'd spend all my nine lives with you.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade and leave the world wondering how you'd do it.

If they can see through your false smiles and laughs, keep them close and keep them dear.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Tried to put it into parigraphs but my tablet wont do it idk y and ik sorry i was rushin

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by fishmo27
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by fishmo27
riverdale roleplay in General Roleplays posted by jake495
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by RedGem
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Favorite Eminem songs????? in Hip-Hop/R&B posted by eTheRealWiz
Any songs you can recommend? in Everything Music posted by eTheRealWiz
The Young Heroes Program Ma... in General Roleplays posted by fandom-in-reverse
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by Mermaid_Author14
You Failed To Mention in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash