Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Story Chain.

Posted By:
IEatSnow Lock
IEatSnow
Star
Now, this game is a bit confusing. 
Simply, I'll write a paragraph. No plagirising, mmkay? Then, you have to right another paragraph continuing mine. Get it? ExampleAnnoyednbsp;

(Insert my username-) The girl tumbled down the snow in a long, brown sled, her curly hair flying behind her, her brown eyes widened at the steep hill. She crashed into a large, snowy tree. In pain, she clutched her head, and trudged home. 

(Insert le random user) - "Where have you been?" Asked the girl's mum. "Sledding," The girl muttered, and sat at the table. 
"Sneaking out." Her mother mumbled in disapproval, "I suppose you don't want to go in the Christmas party?" 
"I do," She murmured, "I really wish to." In truth the girl really wanted to find the mystery of the roberries. 

I suppose you get it? I'll start. And you have to follow my story, with the same characters, until someone ends it, and starts a new story. Alright! Big Grin 

Alice ran her fingers through her hair, and sat in class. Students crept in groggily--winter break is over, to everyone's dismay. 
"We'll get right on track!" Exclaimed the over-enthusastic, hippy teacher, Mrs. Prudue. 
"But first, I'm sure you all know about the, erm, robberies of the school." 
Alice was vacationing in Europe, she hadn't really tuned in. She was surprised. 

(Who wants tooo continueee?) 

“Lord, what fools these mortals be!” ~ William Shakespeare

Almost my favourite movie.

\

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

So confused....

OFWGKTA

Cat vs Dog

Favorite Old Show

Cat vs Dog

lakme vs maybelline

latest videos