Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Most Unlucky Day Of My Life (NOT a true story)

Posted By:
luci4700
luci4700
Star
Hi, My name is Luci. If you have opened this forum, you probably want to know about the most unlucky day of my life. Well, I would be glad to tell you.  It all started when I woke up on a rainy day, and found my dog sleeping on the right side of me. I petted him and for some reason he growled and bit me... REALLY, REALLY HARD. So hard, it drew blood. I tried to tell my Mom but she was too busy talking on the phone to talk to me. I tried to tell my dad but he was out cold on the couch. I couldn't even wake him up! So I took matters in to my own hands and looked for a Band-Aid by myself. I looked in all the cabinits in the kitchen, but there weren't any there. I looked in the bathroom, there weren't any there either. I started getting worried and looked in all the drawers in the house, and still nothing! I got frustrated and threw a tantrum outside. I ran around everywhere screaming, and I accidentally closed my eyes and I couldn't see where I was going. You probably know what's going to happen next... Yep, I tripped on a small bump in the grass, and I landed face down in the mud. I was extremely grossed out, and hurt badly. Emotionally, and physically. If you have ever had a day like this, please say so. Peace!

♥ тнιик вєfσяє уσυ σρєи тнє ∂σσя. ♥

The Most Unlucky Day Of My Life (NOT a true story)

Posted By:
luci4700
luci4700
Star

"luci4700" wrote:

Hi, My name is Luci. If you have opened this forum, you probably want to know about the most unlucky day of my life. Well, I would be glad to tell you.  It all started when I woke up on a rainy day, and found my dog sleeping on the right side of me. I petted him and for some reason he growled and bit me... REALLY, REALLY HARD. So hard, it drew blood. I tried to tell my Mom but she was too busy talking on the phone to talk to me. I tried to tell my dad but he was out cold on the couch. I couldn't even wake him up! So I took matters in to my own hands and looked for a Band-Aid by myself. I looked in all the cabinits in the kitchen, but there weren't any there. I looked in the bathroom, there weren't any there either. I started getting worried and looked in all the drawers in the house, and still nothing! I got frustrated and threw a tantrum outside. I ran around everywhere screaming, and I accidentally closed my eyes and I couldn't see where I was going. You probably know what's going to happen next... Yep, I tripped on a small bump in the grass, and I landed face down in the mud. I was extremely grossed out, and hurt badly. Emotionally, and physically. If you have ever had a day like this, please say so. Peace!

♥ тнιик вєfσяє уσυ σρєи тнє ∂σσя. ♥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Personality is beauty

Name one movie better then Frozen