Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424
Red Eyes Cover (By Storm)
(Cover by Storm1232)

Prologue

Donovan cried out in his sleep. Everything was red; everything hurt. He saw flashes of his past, his friends, his family. Her. They passed through his nightmare, faster and faster, until they were just a blur. He felt pain. A look of pain flickered across his face; a look of regret followed. He cried out in pain again, exposing his sharp canines. He was remembering before he turned.

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424
Anyone going to look at this?

Posted By:
kiss.Me.handsome
kiss.Me.handsome
Member since:
January, 2013
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 10

"prppydawg294" wrote:

Anyone going to look at this?
 smile

Join my groups and forums! thanks.
- Serine
PS: If you need any help ill be more than happy to help
Big Grin


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378
sounds good sofar <3, I make stoyry covers for people, kinda like how peopl make the banners.. I could make one for you if you want

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah;
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3262
That's pretty amusing so far. I defiantly would read this. ;D

RIP TALIA YOU WILL BE MISSED ♥

ⓡ.ⓘ.ⓟ ⓣⓐⓛⓘⓐ, ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓚⓔⓔⓟ ⓢⓦⓘⓜⓜⓘⓝⓖ♥


Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424

"Storm1232" wrote:

sounds good sofar <3, I make stoyry covers for people, kinda like how peopl make the banners.. I could make one for you if you want

That would be AMAZING, Storm.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378

"prppydawg294" wrote:



"Storm1232" wrote:


sounds good sofar <3, I make stoyry covers for people, kinda like how peopl make the banners.. I could make one for you if you want

That would be AMAZING, Storm.

So like, do you have anykind of preffered picturing? like do you want anime.. do you want like a person alone in a corner.. or..?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
carelicous
carelicous
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14
I enjoy this

Posted By:
prppydawg294
prppydawg294
Member since:
February, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8424

"Storm1232" wrote:



"prppydawg294" wrote:






"Storm1232" wrote:




sounds good sofar <3, I make stoyry covers for people, kinda like how peopl make the banners.. I could make one for you if you want

That would be AMAZING, Storm.

So like, do you have anykind of preffered picturing? like do you want anime.. do you want like a person alone in a corner.. or..?


I would like a vampiric anime pic, but basically without all of the bIood.

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 26320
I love what you wrote so far smile

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

A glimpse of hope maybe?

Thank you KW staff

what is love

A glimpse of hope maybe?

Thank you KW staff

what is love

latest videos