Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The girl who always got bullied! (Part one)-moved

Posted By:
***love*trust***
***love*trust***
Star
Once there was a girl! She always got bullied! It was when she started 1st grade, right away it was awful! She was getting bullied and she got very upset ;( Everyone called her the tardy chick because she was always late for class, She did it on purpose cause she didn't like going to her classroom, because she got bullied too much!! She would go home and cry in her pillows for 2 hours! But then her mom came in her room and always sat next to her! She told her what she meant to her and how important she is! She always told her a poem that went like this: Words are just words, they cant hurt you! maby ur feelings but out there someone is getting hurt worse than u!   That always made her feel better!!!! But then the next day she went to school and everyone sang to her patty patty what a ******! She is a *****! mhm! thats right! Even thoe its cheesey it still hurt! This carried on untill they were in highschool! Her name was patty btw Wink This girl who was the one who always bullied her since 1st grade name was katerina but kat for short Wink She always had friends and she always got the boys!!! It made her very upset!!! ): To be continued....... Oh and add me u you guys!! smile)  I will giev u a little sneak peak Big Grin ~ Love*trsut!!~

-paigey-

Posted By:
techbooks76
techbooks76
Star

"***love*trust***" wrote:

Once there was a girl! She always got bullied! It was when she started 1st grade, right away it was awful! She was getting bullied and she got very upset ;( Everyone called her the tardy chick because she was always late for class, She did it on purpose cause she didn't like going to her classroom, because she got bullied too much!! She would go home and cry in her pillows for 2 hours! But then her mom came in her room and always sat next to her! She told her what she meant to her and how important she is! She always told her a poem that went like this: Words are just words, they cant hurt you! maby ur feelings but out there someone is getting hurt worse than u!   That always made her feel better!!!! But then the next day she went to school and everyone sang to her patty patty what a ******! She is a *****! mhm! thats right! Even thoe its cheesey it still hurt! This carried on untill they were in highschool! Her name was patty btw Wink This girl who was the one who always bullied her since 1st grade name was katerina but kat for short Wink She always had friends and she always got the boys!!! It made her very upset!!! ): To be continued....... Oh and add me u you guys!! smile)  I will giev u a little sneak peak Big Grin ~ Love*trsut!!~
Good story so far.

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't want to hurt your feelings or anything, but... Um... o.O 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

awnser the question the person above you asks

To my beautiful girlfriend!