Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Snowstorm - 1

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' screamed my brothers as I raced them down the aisle of Sainsburys. They were bored and so was I, so why not have a bit of fun for once?
We reached the end of the aisle, breathless. Though I don't know why they were breathless - all they'd down was sit down. 
For the fifth and final time we whizzed down the aisle - 
"STOP!" a big burly man in security uniform boomed. Uh oh - he was the one me and my mates had done a runner from when we nicked those biscuits yesterday!  
I gaped, open mouthed at him. He strode up to us, arm swinging, eyes glaring. 
"You," he said, grabbing my arm. "The shoplifter from yesterday. Where's your mum?"
With a shaking finger, I pointed over to the end of the aisle, where Mum was looking for free fat Dairylea cheese. Not that she'd ever find any.
Still holding my arm and using the other arm to push the trolley with the twins in (they themselves were staring open mouthed at his massive belly, the cheeky monkeys) the security man strode over to Mum. I gulped as Mum turned round. She stared at us, eyes popping. 
"What on earth......" she said slowly.
"Your daughter here has been up to mischief," said the security guard, smirking. "Yesterday she and some other girls tried to nick some biscuits - and, unfortunately,got away with it - and now she is going crazy with the trolley! Please try and keep your children under control."
"I - I'm sorry. I...well....um...I  didn't know," muttered Mum, though she jolly well did. She'd actually laughed when we nearly ran an old lady over. 
Mum took the trolley and me gently from the man's grasp. 'What are you going to do with Lil?' Mum asked nervously, gesturing at me. 
"Kill her!" squealed Timmy, the loudest of the twins. The other, Tommy, giggled nervously. 
"I won't kill her," said the guard gruffly. "But I am going to ban her from this shop." He stared down at me and Mum.
"But - but that's insane!' Mum said crossly. "She has to come shopping with me every week! She can't be left alone - it's her phobia!"
I blushed bright red. It was true - not only was I dyslexic, terrified of swimming, scared of heights and terrible with the dark, but I couldn't be left alone for more then 5 minutes before I got paranoid and thought somebody - a burglar or a kidnapper or something (I know, stupid) - was in the house with me and would lock myself in the bathroom and sob on the phone to Mum 'til she came to get me. Embarrassing, especially for a 12 year old, right? 
"Well, get her Dad to look after her then,' said the guard, beginning to leave.
"Well, I would, if she bloody had one!' said Mum suddenly. 
The guard turned round. 'I - I'm sorry miss, I thought -'
'Think what you like, you stupid old man!" Mum said through gritted teeth, then she marched me and the trolley away. 
That's when I nearly fainted of embarrassment. 

Hope you like! Ch. 2 soon!

Snowstorm - 1

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Love...IT!

I'm not perfect. I know this. Don't remind me every day.skyscraper!

Snowstorm - 1

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar

"Kissme21" wrote:

Love...IT!

Thank....YOU!  Big Grin

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

A-Z Food game

Who is your favorite character of Harry Po...

WHAT IS THE TIME IN YOUR PLACE?

Watching, Waiting.

Dear Dish-it Crush

latest videos