Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

My new story.

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827 Lock
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl_1673827
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 1. 

I opened my eyes slowly, only to see that was in a pitch black room or at least that's how it appeared to me. I didn't really have a chance to think or to try remember how I got here when I heard a voice say "Anna ###### your wake finally. I thought you were dead". I sighed at the guys scarism , now I knew who they guys in the room were. And they were gang leader Derek Lee, and Charlie Andrews the next best thing to the gang leader. After a while of silence I spoke "what do you want from me?", I asked them. Charlie moved and turned the lights on, "sit up now, a and look up at me",he said and demanded at the same time. "What the he-, I began to ask a question when charlie cut me off "Your mother", he said as if he knew what I was going to got ask. I sighed hearing that, "Now quiet, don't you let me hear breath, until I'm done speaking"Derek said. I looked at him his face was intense with his intense green eyes, I had always heard that if you looked into his eyes you would drop dead. Derek began giving this lecture about my mom and how is/was a #addict. I allowed my eyes to look around the room,probably would have continued ignoring Derek's lecture except for the fact that charlie moved towards me, and then stood beside me and waited on Derek to pause before he spoke to me,and then he said this "If you can't sit still
and look at Derek when he's talking then I'll snatch your butt up and sit you on the stool in the middle of the room and tie you to it,is that understood?",he warned me. "Yes sir", I said. I turns toward Derek and listened as he told me I had to work my moms debt off, and I made a mistake of saying "this isn't the 1940's just because I'm a women doesn't mean that i m your slave". And then I remenber hearing yelling and feelings hit me and then everything went black again...

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

Favorite Youtubers :D (2014)

What/How are you feeling right now?

Ehhh...

Should we bring back the death penalty?

about me

latest videos