Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Our humanity is a lie

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
The sky only had a flicker of light -or hope in my opinion- . It made the world seem as if it was asleep,like it was being putting away for storage and wouldnt come out for a while. I made a low effort into putting my hair in a bun. My eyes flicked to my fathers room and i quickly slipped out from the door. There it was, the lake wasnt moving it was as if it was glass. The red sun was painting its picture on the water and i smiled. I dropped my bike on the ground and dipped myself in. I was plunging myself inside of my last resort, away from the place i call home. I saw eyes? And hair. It was a boy, he had tan skin, broad muscles and shoulders, his hair was a bluish green , his eyes were the same. "Huh" i covered my mouth with my hand in hopes of not to disturb my father. I was already running running so fast. It was impossible,that boy - that thing- wasnt human. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I closed the door softly. Fathers was up. His eyes were glued to mine and his face was hard to look at. " Amanda! Where the hell have you been?" I cleared my throat and held onto my arm." The lake" He set his coffee on the stained table. The one where mama used to read to me and where she kept her books of wisdom. " this table is not just wood its the imprint of our love" dady had chipped it. And it took all i had not to strike him."who said you were allowed to do that?" He was so close to my face he was holding his coffeee mug. Before i knew it the mug was deep.in my torsoe. Something red escaped from my mout. Blood. "Get out! Your the reason why your mother died you! I would have k-lled you wheni had the #---### chance!". I was moving away from him and up into my room. Where he kicked me up the stairs." YOU ARE A -" I closed my door curling myself on my bed.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

Our humanity is a lie

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
-"Amanda! Sweety!" I ran toward her. I was scared the men were following us,daddy,mama,. They had g-ns . He pointed it at me he smelled of #-## and l-quor ." Lets kill her shall we? She is so little" Mama kissed my forhead and sheilded me from the shot. Her body was lifeless and her eyes were kind." My little manda" was all she said.- Father had gone off to work and i was all alone. The lake. Soon i was feeling the wind in my hair and my eyes were on,y hungry for the lake. I ddropped my bike against the gravel road and touched the sweet water. It was like a hand pulling me so protecting. I saw him. This time hewas next to me. He was in an akward position sort of crooked. Like he was ony able to hull himself up so far."Amanda?" His voice was soft." Yes" my eyes were already started to tear up." Its ok " he whispered in my ear.

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos