Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Notebook (original stories & poems)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
Notebook 1, page 1

A/N: Hey guys, I thought it would be a good idea to start writing my stories altogether, instead of different forums. Tell me what you think, PM's and/or Replies, It would be very appreciated.

Disclaimer: I only own Beth, Emma, and the story ideas- Nothing Else!

~Normal POV~

Two familiar girls sat on the pink and cream weaved sofa. "Hey Emma," the curly haired brunette began to speak to her friend,"do you have crush on someone?" The blonde girl, appropriately now name Emma spoke up,"why the heck you ask that Beth? It would have been better just sitting in awkward silence!" she growled. The brunette, named Beth, sighed. "Do you wanna watch TV?" "I thought you would never ask" Emma said diving for the remote.

~Outside the house~

"Buford?" a Indian boy begun talking to a large boy, peering thew a window,"what are you doing here?" The brute screamed not wanting to be caught, but it was a bit late. "What are YOU doing here?!" Buford yelled,"and what's with the bow-tie and flowers Baljeet?" he pointed. Baljeet felt sweat roll down his forehead,"uh..." There was an awkward silence...

Yup, now reply please, idea's, things you've wrote, maybe private message me? (PM) That's all I got in my REAL notebook so far, till next time-
Carpe Diem!

~Beth

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

The Notebook (original stories & poems)

Posted By:
BethieBoots332
BethieBoots332
StarStarStarStarStar
REMEMBER, YOU CAN POST YOUR RANDOM IDEAS HERE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notebook 1, page 2

A/N: Heya everyone! Thanks for reading the first page, but I would like feedback... And feed back does not mean throw up Flan.

Disclaimer: I own Beth, Emma and the story ideas. Dat's it.

~Normal POV~ (Point Of View)

Young Beth Belinie still couldn't believe she was living her dreams! She had met famous inventors, Phineas and Ferb! Right now she was walking over to their house, wondering what amazing possibilities lay behind the fence. Meaping in excitement  she pushed the wooden gate open.

Nothing.

Just a little short about, you know... stuff. Reply about what you think or PM me.
Carpe Diem!

~Beth

This is my pony c: My Pony- Scarlet Lockhart (2)

How to sell old stuff- I love u gif

Hey Ferb, isn't that Vanessa and Monty over there? Ferb

Phinbella Fan Logo

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Chat

Chat

Chat

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Boy's Only/ Girl's Only Thread

Not Cool

latest videos