Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Unknown - The story of little Katie

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll simply tell you, that thsi story is about young katie. The reason I can't tell you more is.. I myself don't know where this story may lead..  The story must speak for itsef.. and heres where it begins..

I sat in the cold hard chair. The room was, in a word, empty. There was one chair, the one I was in. The walls were white. Not pale, not off-white, or even eggshell. They were white.

I sat in the room alone, but it wasn’t quiet. The florescent lights above had a continuous hum. I could hear people talking in the room next to this one. They were talking about me, and how I’ll probably never fit into society.

In my short life I’ve heard words like schizophrenia and psychosis. Basically everyone thinks I’m crazy. They’re only using big words because they think I don’t understand.

It’s quite interesting really. This is the 4th institute I’ve been to in about 2 years, yet no one has figured me out. But this institute’s run by Ronald Rivers. I’ve heard about him a lot before. It turns out he’s an epileptic. So, it’s one of those ‘If I can’t help myself I’ll help others’ situation.

Soon, the door behind me opened. I tensed.

“It’s just me Jiggly-Puff”

I turned myself around slightly and was able to see my caretaker. Her name is Jeraldine Bishop, but everyone just calls her Jerry. I stood and followed silently as Jerry led me to another room. This room had color. Well, if you count it being only black and brown as having color.

There was a young man, no older than twenty-six. His hair was in a simple style, jelled back. His eyes showed years of hard work, he had bags under his eyes that look as if they were there his whole life.

There was a folder in front of him with a paper sticking out of it.

Name: Unknown Age: 7 Status: Uncontrolled.

He looked at me, then to Jerry, and then back to me. He obviously was fully aware of my recent issues when angry. Taking this to consideration, he talked in a voice one would a scared child.

“Can you tell me your name?”

I didn’t answer. I kept my eyes on the folder on his desk. My file... I don’t like people after they look at my files. The judge me based off of that...a piece of paper. I stand there and stare at the folder, a folder that holds my records. That folder holds all of the reasons why I’m known as a trouble-making, disobedient, socially inactive, crazy child.

The distain must’ve shown on my face, because he looked at the folder, then back at me,

“Do you understand?” He asked slowly

I looked at him. I don’t like it went people treat me like I’m an #####. I nodded slowly.

“Now, one thing I want to tell you is that you may end up with a new caretaker. . . “

Immediately my eyes darted to Jerry.

My mind took me back to the last time they tried to separate me and Jerry. I’d refused to eat or have any contact with anyone. Whenever someone tried to talk and/or reason with me, all I did was glare. I’d found a crayon and began to write on the wall over and over again. ‘Jerry....Jerry...Jerry...’ Eventually they called her to try and reason with me. As soon as I saw her my whole attitude changed. While she was there I’d eaten, showered, and began to act tolerable.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I loves this and I hope you write more smile More more more Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
Amazing

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for the feedback smile Imma try to have the next part up maybe later today <3

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Thanks for the feedback smile Imma try to have the next part up maybe later today <3

Alrighty Big Grin 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

How many friends do u have here?

new people

Introducing Me!

Why do people base tweens little kids?

What new KW features has you noticed?

Ferguson

latest videos