Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

story

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar

"IT'S CHRISTMAS!"
"Cwissymis!"
"WOOOOO HOOOO!"
My little brothers and sister, Aliyah (3), Kai (5) and Floss (7) jumped up and down excitedly on my bed. I sleepily sat up, rubbing my eyes and smiling. Though inside I wasn't smiling. Because I'd just woken up to the day my best friend Ami died, a whole year later. 
Mum and Dad  understood. Kind of. They tried to cheer me up but it didn't work. Even when I found the new converses I wanted wrapped up for me, I couldn't smile. I was miserable all morning.
Nana Patsy and Grandpa George came over at about 11:30, and stayed and had Christmas dinner with us. We finsihed up with Christmas Pudding, then headed into the living room at 2:15pm and opened up our presents from Nana and Grandpa. Many board games, books for me, teletubbies teddies for  Kai and Aliyah, girly sticker books for Floss. Simple but pleasing. 
Chats, coffees, biscuits, nuts and Christmas TV up until 4:30pm, when our cousins popped round. The adults (Mum, Dad, Auntie Chris and Uncle Pete, Nana and Grandpa) headed into the kitchen and had a long chat and a cup of tea. My cousins (Betsy, Marley and Chaise) ripped open our presents for them and Kai, Floss and Aliyah ripped open Auntie's pressies for us. Then I settled them down to play Mums and Dads with Aliyah's new toy pram from Auntie Chris and Uncle Pete, Aliyah the Mum, Marley the Dad, Betsy and Chaise the naughty children, and Kai and Floss the cute babies. Then I joined in with adults, before soping off to my room. 
I lay in the dark for a while, crying a little, remembering Ami, wanting her back. I was now stuck with Sad Jane and Loner Niamh, who were totally sad and nerdy. But they were the only people left. Nobody else would accept me into their gangs.
I eventually headed downstairs again, after about 30  minutes. It was now 6:00. Everyone started getting ready to go home. 15 minutes later, Auntie & Uncle were gone, Mum was clearing up, Dad was dropping off the grandparents and the kids were continuing the games of Mums and Dads. 

story

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[presses the invisibles like button] smile 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

story

Posted By:
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
GeorgieXXXCoolbeanZ
StarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

[presses the invisibles like button] smile 

THANKS YOU Big Grin

story

Posted By:
palmtree5454
palmtree5454
StarStarStarStar
real good.feel like reading and as soon as I saw this...... !
You have a real talent, plaese write the next part Wink Tongue

Be motivated! Haha

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Rush

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

latest videos