Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

vampire story only part

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
"Just leave me alone" I scream out as I run for my life. Vampires chase after me biting their fangs and drooling falling onto the road as they try to suck the life out of me. I hide by a old building and watch as vampires keep running past me until i felt a hand on my shoulder. "Oh no im dead" I think to myself and i turn around to see my boyfriend standing there. I smiled and hugged him "Vampires! over a dozen of them!" I say quickly. He laughs "Well thats what you get when you run away from home". "Jake you know my parents are vampires!"  he sighs and tries to say something. Jake is 16 years old and im 15, Jakes power is hearing my heart beat when im in trouble or about to get hurt thats how he can tell that i need help. We hear a vampire scream and I jump. I grab my knife from my pocket and I show it to Jake. "I dont want to become one of them". He sighs deeply "I can't Blair you know I can't we have been through this". "I dont want to hurt you if i turn into a blood sucker!"  I yell out. "What about your own safety Blair and the fact i worry about you". I roll my eyes looking away from him.

i hope you enjoyed that bit of a story i wrote

vampire story only part

Posted By:
warriorcatsrule
warriorcatsrule
StarStarStarStarStar
Coolio! Good job!

MY SIGNATURE IS TOP SECRET!!!!!

Besides, if you knew it, id have to get rid of you. smile

SO SMILE!

GOOOOOO ARTEMIS FOWL!!!!!!!!

vampire story only part

Posted By:
CintaBear
CintaBear
StarStarStarStar
thanks smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old Taylor Swift or The New One??

write any kw members name

3 Facts About You!

Words! + Names! that start with an A

Words! + Names! that start with an A

first one to say hello kitty wins-moved

latest videos