Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

dear dairy

Posted By:
onedirectiongirl:)
onedirectiongirl:)
StarStar
Dear dairy,today is plain.I feel teen.I want to be,but dont.I just,am akward.If people got to know me,theyd love me.That was ruined,though.By a girl named kayla mckenzie.I call her makayla for short.We used to be friends,but she started picking on me,and now we hate eachother.My only friends are Hien Vong,Brianna Sinerio,and

Omg natie just posted in your post mmm yea uve been posted by natie ya mmm okay lol smile

dear dairy

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
StarStarStarStarStar
is this for everyone?
im sorry im glad you're hanging  in there

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude

dear dairy

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
..... What?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Google vs Bing!!

Harry potter or twilight???

What Time Is It Where You Live?

What Time Is It Where You Live?

who is your fav nfl football team?

What are you wearing right now?

latest videos