Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Just A poem ( it aint very good)

Posted By:
Astridx
Astridx
StarStarStar
As I fell
You watched

As I hit the ground
You stood and smurked

As I looked up at you
You began to laugh

With my last breath
You droped your gun

Once the flashing red and blue light began
Yoou left me theeir and ran

I watch you from Hevan
I know you'll get away... for now

I guess I never did know you
I thought you'd catch me if I fell

But you just let me tilt and hit
As I fell

~Astridx

Posted By:
Astridx
Astridx
StarStarStar
wow thanks its sapposed to be i rote it while playing video games so i made it to be bad

~Astridx

Posted By:
citygirl56
citygirl56
Star
when i hide my secerts no one knows when i came out i got hurt much more than i thought i would now when i keep my secerts to my self it hurts more than when i kept it in.see no one watching no one talking. thats way i kept my secerts not to my self not to anyone but only to the ones watching the darkness watching over my angelic soul heart mind and body.

if you chase your dreams any thing is possiable. So chase your dreams and praise the rose that grew from the crocrete when no one else ever cared. Thank you rose you have insirped me to chase my dreams and breath just breath life into everything that does not care and just dont help but lead those who can not help themselves.Thank you rose thank u.

Posted By:
citygirl56
citygirl56
Star
the best secerts are the ones you keep to your self.

if you chase your dreams any thing is possiable. So chase your dreams and praise the rose that grew from the crocrete when no one else ever cared. Thank you rose you have insirped me to chase my dreams and breath just breath life into everything that does not care and just dont help but lead those who can not help themselves.Thank you rose thank u.

Posted By:
car2090
car2090
Star
that is the BEST poem ever!!!

Posted By:
citygirl56
citygirl56
Star
thx

Posted By:
Pplperson Lock
Pplperson
StarStarStarStar
its very good!

Don't follow your dreams; Chase them

Posted By:
citygirl56
citygirl56
Star
thx insirping note there.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Is ur life fair according to you?

last person to say pizza wins

Is ur life fair according to you?

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Hello im new here :)

Last one to say cheese wins