Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

My dream come true (Youtube based)

Posted By:
lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop
StarStarStarStar
Hi guys! This is a Dan and Phil and whoever I can think of in the making of it story or a fan fiction but here we go

It was quiet too quite. I sat up and realised my room mate Sandi had left for California today. I plodded downstairs and made my self breakfast taking all the time that i needed. I lazily walked down the stairs and switched on TV and looked at the time. Oh yeah work.  I panicked, got ready and ran down the street until i came to a road. Across road there stood 2 men. One with a llama hat and brown hair the other one had black hair and was so adorable. A car came speeding towards us as the 2 men ran across the road. I ran into the road and pushed them to the other side,leaving me laying motionlessly on the floor...Everything turned black. 

I woke up in my own house. I raised from the bed and walked around it like i was a fairy discovering something new, of course being as smart as i was, i was looking at the floor. I bumped into what seemed like 2 men. I looked up and saw what looked like Dan and Phil. I soon shook away that feeling. 

"I'm Dan...Dan Howell,", said Dan in a american accent.

"And you", I said in my british accent. I covered my mouth thinking they were American.

The black haired man nudged Dan.

"Don't worry we're british. I'm Phil... Phil Lester"

"I'm Katie kate or short... Katie Kilburn. I'm a big fan of you guys"

So sorry for the stupid name of Katie Kilburn... what is my live???

I love one direction
My favourite is Niall Horan.
Thank you for reading

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool

AJ and Lita thenAJ and Lita now

from a fan to an idol, entertainer, a wrestler, a champion.

Posted By:
lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop
StarStarStarStar
Dan and Phil point of view

I stood at the road as a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes walked to the other side of the road. I of course didn't notice the car speeding towards us, i ran into the road but some person saved us. We saw her motionlessly lying on the ground. I picked her up and looked at her phone. It had her home address, so we took her home. We lay her on the bed as she woke up. She didn't notice us as she was staring down at her feet. She bumped into us. I decided it would be funny to introduce myself with a american accent,but phil nudged me to stop being american. I was suprised when she said she was a fan of us. Katie's pretty cool.

Sorry about the stupid description. Phil point of view will be kinda the same but instead of i it would be Dan and he wouldn't make the end statement.

I love one direction
Thank you for reading

Posted By:
lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop
StarStarStarStar
10 years later
It had been 10 years since that incident with Dan and Phil, but it was still in my mind.  I was about to move to a different flat. There i was standing right outside the door not knowing who were my room mates. I knocked on the door and the person that i had loved opened the door... Phil....Phil lester. I hugged him but of course he didn't remember me.

"Who are you", He said.

"Your room mate... do you remember me?", I answered.

"No,what's your name.

"Katie Kilburn"

Dan then came rushing to the door. He looked at me and then hugged me. 

"Dan!" I screamed.

Then Phil realised  just who i was and soon enough it turned into a great big hug. 
"What are you doing here? We're expecting another room mate", said Dan

"I am that room mate", I said.

The next morning Dan woke up to the sound of giggles coming from Phil room. He woke me up and sleepily we made our way to Phil bedroom. Phil was sitting on the bed with a blonde haired girl.

"Haven't you heard of knocking", Phil said as he saw Dan at the door. He clearly didn't see me.

"Who's this?", Dan said.

"Yeah who's this", i said.

"Clarissa, my girlriend", said phil.

We walked out of the room stunned. Phil had a girlfriend. 

Me, Clarissa and Dan were all sitting round the table. Phil walked out of his room and i kissed him on the cheek .

I love one direction
Thank you for reading

Posted By:
lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop
StarStarStarStar
Dan's point of view.

I heard Phil open the door and heard mumbling. I then heard Katie Kilburn and immediatly recognised the name. It was who i thought it was and i hugged her. Phil caught on and joined.
I was suprised when she said she was our new room mate.

The next morning i woke up to the sound of giggles coming from Phil room. I woke up Katie and we made our way to the room. As i entered, Katie stood behind me. A girl was sitting on the bed. We found out it was Phil girlfriend Clarisssa.

We were all waiting round the table for Phil. He then arrived and Katie kissed him on the cheek like always.

I love one direction
Thank you for reading

Posted By:
lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop
StarStarStarStar
Phil point of view

I answered the door and i girl stood there. She unexpectly hugged me. I asked her, her name. Dan rushed next to me and officly knew who she was.  I caught on and realised who she was. I thought i would invite Clarissa round so when she arrived we decided to watch a movie. Dan and Katie came to the room about 8 AM. Once they had left, Clarissa said she didn't like Katie. I let her go to the table so she could see Katie a bit more clearer. I came into the room, and Katie kissed me on the cheek like usually. 

I love one direction
Thank you for reading

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

First word that comes to mind?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

First word that comes to mind?

Good Night! is it Night there now?

School time

latest videos