Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

This Couldn't be More Wrong

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
I did this for a roleplay, but I thought it was good. Tell me what you think?

He had loved her since 2nd grade. Lucy Blank. He had basically devoted himself to her..She had blonde hair, that went to her shoulders. Her eyes were a smooth, mossy green, her lips looked so pink and soft..
He had finally gathered enough courage to ask her out, he was walking to her apartment, giddy and nervous. She answered the door--it was the last day of middle school, by the way--she looked excited, hyper even. "Alcott!" She yelled, happy tears spreading through her eyes. "Guess where I'm going to live?"
"W-where?" She was leaving?
"Japan! I'm going to Japan!" She was hopping around, her hair was in two braids and they bounced along her back.
"What?! Is this some kind of joke?"
"No, silly!" She only called him silly when she was happy. "This is real! I got excepted to a really-hard-to-get-in-academy! It's big, and its in the Ikebukoro district of Japan!"
His eyes were filling with hot tears, he was afraid he was going to let them overflow, like a bath left running after the person left the room.
"When are you going?" 
"Next month!"
He nodded. "I have to go." When he got home he let the tears overflow.
He vowed to himself that he would confess himself before he left, but he never gathered up the courage. He let her go, and they never spoke to eachother again, since than.
He regrets it. He smiles on the outside at school, he seems happy and care free.
But it couldnt get more wrong than that.

Posted By:
Drawingcats
Drawingcats
Star
wow

PEACE

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Is that good or bad?

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Well, that's quite a story you got there. Poor guy. But nice plot. I wouldn't know if it was any good for roleplay, considering I know nothing about roleplay, but I think it would make for a good story. Great job. smile

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
O.O
Aw

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
I feel happy for Lucy when she goes to Japan

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Am New, Help!

Fears

Am New, Help!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Am New, Help!

Which One Should I Pick?

latest videos