Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

scary stories

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"imagination44" wrote:

I was lying in my cozy bed, listening to the roar of thunder and rain. It was dark, except for the frequent flashes of lighting. I don't know why I was still awake, I just was. Then I had to pee. Really, really bad. I pushed the blankets aside and went to "take care" of it. I scrubbed my hands, wiping them on my pajama pants. I retreated to my bedroom, in hopes of more shut eye. I reached the door and turned the knob. I pushed in, but it wouldn't open. My door can stick, so I pushed harder. It was locked up tight. Funny, I don't remember locking it. Oh well. I turned on my heels, planning on asking Dad to unlock it for me. Both hallways were blocked off. Now, is this just my eyes playing tricks. My heart jumped into my throat as a bony hand tapped my sholder, cold as ice. I turned around, only to be greeted with an arrow in the face. Then all was white as snow. 

So...your dead? 

scary stories

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
StarStarStarStar
About a year ago when I was asleep, I felt as if someone was watching me.  Me being a light sleeper woke up because of this.  The moment I opened my eyes my door slammed shut. (I only live with my mom, and when she walks around the house you can hear her foot steps because we have a squeaky wood floor) After the door slammed I listened but there was nothing to be heard, and every window that could have caused a draft was closed.  I even looked outside and from what I could see there was not a strong enough wind to close my door as hard as it had been slammed.

You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your friends here, that have left

baby corn and mom

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Petition to Protect Israel, Not Terrorists

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos