Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Rainbows,Hearts,&Butterflies

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
My alarm clock rang and I hit the snooze button. I was the first one up in the house and I worked out every morning so this extra five minutes wouldn't hurt. After my five minutes was up, I headed to my workout room but something stopped  me this morning. Things felt different. So instead of working , I went back to my room and grabbed car keys. And as fast as I could I left the house. I had no idea where I was going or even where I thought I was going. After driving for a while I stooped and got a chocolate chip latte. Then I continued going where ever I was going. I had no idea where I was going until I ended up Tyler's front door. I mete Tyler 4 1/2 years ago. And even dated for a while and we were best friends but we hafdnt spoken to each other in a few months. I had no reason to be at his door but I was here. I knocked he opened the door looked at me and then ##### ### #### ## ####. I sighed and knocked again. This time he stepped out onto the deck and shut the door behind him. "What are you soon here Raliegh?", he asked. And to be honest I didn't know, so I sallow hard. "I just wanted to see how you were doing",I softly, because I felt like crying right now. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would explode before he could respond.
After that he said that knew I didn't drive just to see how he was doing. I disagreed with him, then he walked me to my car and we said goodbye.

One Direction.
Im not a fan im a DIRECTIONER!

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 2

We diddnt talk for about a month after that. I was laying in bed late one night, when my phone rang. I rolled over and looked at at it Ty was calling. I answered. He said he wanted to sse me. So i grabbed my stf and headed to my car. I took the 30 thirty minute drive to his house. He let me in. He calimed he wanted to talk but i knew where this was going. He just wanted to ###### ####, for the night, i knew yet i turned around and walk out the door, like i probably should. Over the last 4 1/2 years we had hooked up several times. I hadnt ever minded and i still didnt mind tonight either. I missed and if this was what i had to do to stay in his life, then is what i would do.  We didnt do this very often. And we knew this was risky. I had got prego once before but lost the baby. So we only did this ever few months. And it was more or less when he wanted to. Last was about a six months ago, and he was getting more frequent with these calls. And we might not be together but i loved with all my heart. Ty was my first love. I didnt have anything to do the next day or the next night either. We only stopped long enough for him to ##### when he wanted to. Other then that we comtinued, and ty called the shots. I knew what he liked so i could have called the shots, but he wanted to try a few new things this time.
This was contious for almost two days and two nights. I wanted to stop sooner, i was getting sore but Ty wouldnt let me. And when i tried to pull away he told if i did he would tell everyone about everything that had happened to us in the past 4 1/2 years. So i continued. I passed every once in a while, and did passed out a few times as well.

One Direction.

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 3-

I heard from Ty, about three weeks later. I didnt want to be involved this time and i told to find someone eslse. He refused to do that and said he would get what he wanted no matter what. I hung up and ignored his other calls and text. One night when i came home to place, his car was there, and so i knew he was there or in the neighborhood somewhere.
I went through the rest of my night as normal as i could. But tonigh i opened the window to let some fresh air in as i laid in my bed. I dozed and the next thing i knew someone (Ty) was in bed next to me. He said he wanted me for only any or two and then he wouldnt want me for about six months or so. I didnt give in, but he shut the window and evetually over powered me was on top, and at that point i just gave him what he wanted.

One Direction.

Posted By:
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
Nevergonnabelandrysgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 4-

We started going out again soon after. I was eigtheen and on mine i could do what i wanted. He had just turned 22. The age difference was no problem. And things were going good for us. A few weeks later i founf out that i was prego. I told Ty. I was happy and he was to. But we were both nervous we werent parents so we didnt how this whole thing work. I enrolled us ina parenting class. And that was fun. It gave us the confidence we needed. We bought a house, and moved in together. Ty had a steady job as EMT, so i didnt have to work at all. I had mroning sickness but after a few months that got better, and i got better at handling it. About eight months latrer. I went into to labor whil Ty was at work . I called the emergecny number. ### crew came and got me. I ahd a baby girl who named Kaylee Elizabeth Rose Johns.

One Direction.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

ho many postes

Do You Like School?

Frozen or The Lion King?-moved

Given the chance, what famous person would...

Chat Or Fourms

Do Ghosts Exist?

latest videos