Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A date in the moonlight chapter one

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
If you don't like one direction don't read this! Alright here is goes:I was at school, in math class. I was going to meet one direction today, and I couldn't even wait, I could barley breathe. All of the sudden I heard an odd noise, the bell was ringing. I shot up out of my seat.
I rushed out the door and into my car, where I motioned for my best friend Grace to come into my car because we were going to the meet and greet together.

All of the sudden, Grace jumped into the car, and she said "I am off to meet one direction!" We both squealed. I drove off. All of the sudden we were there, we were at the meet and greet.

I saw Zayn. He was pointing a Nerf Gun toward our car, I stepped out and he shot me with it. I said "Seriously Zayn!" He said "Here we go again!"  And he shot me with it again! We both laughed. Harry walked over to us and said "Hey!" And he looked at me. He wrote something on a piece of paper, and I couldn't believe that I actually had Harry's ##### ######.
I almost fainted, I couldn't believe my eyes.
I freaked out almost. I walked past Harry and started to have a conversation with him. He pulled me over and said "You gonna be around here on Monday?" I said "Yeah, why?" He said "I was wondering if you wanted to go out on a date."
I said "Yes I do." He said "Call me, and I will talk to you about what you want to do."
We both leaned in, and he kissed me. All of the sudden, Grace walks by and sees us kissing. I closed my eyes, and knew it was my first kiss. I was the happiest girl on earth. Harry released, and I did too. He asked "Do you want to go out with me?" I said "Yes." And we kissed again.
Graces jaw dropped. She turned around and walked away. I said "I'll call you tonight." And I grabbed my purse and chased after grace. I texted him. See you tonight.
Soon, I saw a picture on a blog that said "Does Harry have a new girlfriend?"
To be continued...

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

A date in the moonlight chapter one

Posted By:
E3Girly
E3Girly
StarStarStar
This is my story and my idea. I don't get why you would be rude to a 10 year old because I am not afraid to yell at you over the Internet. I don't like it. When you turn 18, you have to stop being mean to little kids 6 years younger than you. I can write what I want. The world doesn't revolve around you. I can write what I want, this story is for Directioners only and I told you that if you don't like one direction you don't have to read it. 
So, i CAN write what I want and you have no reason to tell me what to write because it doesn't effect you. Next time you say something to me I am reporting every mean thing that you say to me to the mods.

Thanks for ruining my day

The more you learn, the more you know, the more you know, the more you forget, the more you forget,the less you know, so why learn?

The ones who don't matter mind, and the ones who matter don't mind -Doctor Suess

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

My Aquarium

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Chess or Checkers?

How Would You Describe You Personality Wit...

latest videos