Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Being a fan is not enough

Posted By:
lulu lollypop
lulu lollypop
StarStarStarStar
This is a pewdie, dan and phil fanfiction. Doing my best ok!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago...

I ran dodging darts,bullets and laser everything they could find to through at me. I than ran to the corner... dead end. A man pulled down his hood, his blonde hair falling into his eyes.. a face i recognised.

"Hej Agent I", he said, it was Felix.

"Stop speaking swedish and let's get on with this," i said ready to fight.

He through a punch i ducked and kicked him round the head, he fell to the floor and in a quick motion i punched his face. I got up dusted off my gloves and stared at the lifeless body for a moment then walked away, exited to tell Agent T.

I arrived quickly, sitting down in my glass office. I heared a soft knock i opened it and saw Agent C with a pair of boys.

"Helllo, Agent  I, we have new Agents and was wondering if you could train them Tommrow!"

"OK", i said unsure about these new comer agents. 

Agent C left the room i stared out the room until she was gone. Then walked out of the room. I looked back to see the two boys still standing there.

"Come then let's start training," I shouted.

"No", the brown haired man stepped forward. "If she said we're training tommrow, we're training tommrow"

I ran as fast as the speed of light (Offiocly not possible but its just a simile)
I lifted the brown haired boy of the floor clutching him by the collar.

"What your name,son?", i asked

"D-Dan", he trembled.

"Well Dan here you do what i say your doing so stop being stupid and let's start training"

I turned to look at the dark haired one.

"Have you got anything to say?"

He shoke his head. I just wanted to hug him he looked so frightened.

"So what's your name? I asked the boy yet not named.

"Phil", he said.

We split up after 5 years and we never saw each other again.

5 years later...

I woke up early as ever. I decided after about 3 hours to got to Starbucks  I slipped on a hoodie and stepped into nature. Walking down the street the cold breeze touched my face and made me shiver. I ran until i got to Starbucks i sat down in the last empty seat. Soon, two boy walked up to me.

"If you think you're going to flirt with me, keep on walking,boys," I said.

"No, can we take this seat, please?" He asked

"Yer", i answered.

"What's your name?" he asked

"Isobel" I answered

"My name's Dan... Dan howell and this is Phil Lester"

After they had finished their drinks, they handed me a ticket to vid ###.

"You seem like the kind of girl that know who we are. Come here if you want?"

I stared at the tickets as they left.

2 months later

Vid today!!! I put a pewdiepie brofist t-shirt on and made my way to the taxi. The view was average a bunch of trees and grass soon we were there. After about 2 hours of being there. I saw PewDiepie getting pushed up to the wall by a teenage girl. I kicked her to the floor and turned to pewdiepie.

"I'll be there for you," I said.

I love one direction
My favourite is Niall Horan.
Thank you for reading

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos