Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

How To Lie To Everyone ~ Season 1 ~

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
~ E P I S O D E 1 ~
" White Lies "

Hannah Crossed her arms as her sister, Mavis was putting out the furniture.
"Will You be don anytime soon?" She asked.
"I could do it faster if you would help me!" Mavis said through her teeth, Pulling the sofa into place
"Not Going to happen" Hannah Laughed.
"Look, I'm going into town, you can continue with this" She said, And before Mavis could say anything, She slammed the door behind her.
"If Mum wasn't in Iraq, I would get Hannah Grounded before she could put on another coating of lipstick" Mavis said coldly as she looked at Hannah through the window.
Hannah was walking and admiring herself in a mirror when she rashed into somebody.
"woah!" came a deep voice from just in front of her. Hannah's mirror went flying into the road, and a car drove over it, smashing the glass.
"I'm So sorry Ma'm" Came the voice again. A man stood up then helped Hannah back to standing position. Hannah Flipped her velvety Maroon hair and looked up at the man. He had brown woody eyes, and a nice, kindly face.
"I'm sorry about your clothes, they must have cost thousands". In truth, each piece had only cost around 5 pounds each.
"This shirt cost almost 9 actually". Her clothes indeed looked very expensive, but were truthully cheap knock offs, Realistic ones.
"Woah, You must be rich!" Said the man. "I'm Toby By the way".
"I'm Hannah. Hannah Trinnion". The Trinnions were a famous, filthy rich family who lived in Red Hill, The expensive, Extremley posh, Venue Inhabited only by the richest, most famous people. Hannah was actually, Not a Trinnion, but only people who lived on Red Hill knew The Trinnion family well, so she could tell this one, tiny white lie.
"A Trinnion? Wow! that explains the clothes! It's awesome to meet you! I never knew guys like you visited the mains." Toby Exclaimed.
"Well, You do now, huh? Well, I gotta go".
(Commercial Break)
"Wait, can I get you a new make-up mirror? It was my fault you dropped it onto the road" He asked politley.
"Uh, Nah it's fine, really, I gotta get to, um, Red Hill Plaza" Hannah Made up quickly.
"Oh. Wait, here, I hope 10 pounds is enough for that mirror". Toby handed Hannah a tenner and smiled.
"Actually it was 20, But thanks" Hannah Said. She lingered for a couple of seconds in case Toby offered her another ten, but he just smiled.
"well, I'll see you later" She said, And as she turned to go, Toby said
"I hope so, I live in redhill too!"
(Another commercial break)

I am epic
I am cool
I can't swim in a public pool
what am I?

And yes, I'm an Experienced RolePlayer
And Yes I like Minecraft
And No, I'm not a tomboy because I have TWO GAMES on my PC.
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Its so much amazing, Keep it up! Grin

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Thank You Very Much! I'ts based on an old show from the 90's where theres a brother and a sister who are leading lives of lies which are very similar, but they both find out they've gotten themselves in big trouble and help each other out. I'm changing the story line HUGELY though.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
Alexis7343
Alexis7343
StarStarStarStarStar
That was really good, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work smile!

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar

"Alexis7343" wrote:

That was really good, I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work smile!

Thanks, It's always nice to have positive feedback, And I know the literature isn't that great, But I'm working on it.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
LeaMarie(;
LeaMarie(;
StarStarStarStar
That was intense. Keep it up smile

Totally cute.

This kitten's adorable sorcery will make you yawn.

Stop resisting.

Lea_Marie_K

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
Previously, On How To Lie To Everyone....

Hannah Just left to go shopping and resume a life as a normal female would live. She bumps into a complete stranger and manages to lie to him, Only to find out he could tell she's lying just by checking upon next door.

E P I S O D E  2:

"How to Lie To Strangers"

Toby Hadn't been joking. Word had gotten out quickly that two Redhillers had visited the main town. Well, in reality, only one. Hannah was rumored to be one of those "Rich person that preferrs lower scale habitats" Or something. Hannah was cooking a boiled egg in her kitchen when there was a series of quick rings on the doorbell. She walked slowly over to the door and opened it. Her sister Mavis was standing in rain, her arms folded, looking extremley grumpy. She stalked in and grabbed a towel from the bathroom
"Hello to you too, Moody". Hannah went back to the kitchen and prepared the egg. She plopped down on the sofa when suddenly she saw somebody's head poking out, looking through the window. She opened the door again and to her horror, It was Toby.
(Commercial Break)

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
cont.

Hannah quickly threw the plate onto the table and ran to the door. She unlatched it and saw Toby, Clearly standing there, Drenched in rain.
"Oh Hey Hannah! Is this you're friend's house or something?" Toby said, still standing at the door, Soaking wet.
'Uh, Yeah, come in, Lemme get you a towel." Hannah said quickly, letting him in and closing the door behind her.
"Thanks, Oh, was this you're breakfast?" He said, Motioning to her smashed Egg on the table.
"Oh, Uh yeah" Hannah said, Not really comprehending what Toby had said. She ran up to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. She sprinted back downstairs but Mavis was already there, talking to Toby.
"So you're Hannah's friend, right?" He said, Carefully placing his soggy shoes next to the others.
"No, Actually I'm her sister, All Hannah's friends are back in Cali" Mavis replied, Cleaning up the mess of egg on the table. Mavis turned her head to the left and saw Hannah at the bottom of the stairs.
"Oh, hey sis" She said, as if it was totally normal for an almost complete stranger to be in their house, talking about Hannah as if they were best friends.
Toby took the towel from Hannah's hands and dried his hair.
"You guys used to live in California? Sweet!". Mavis Smiled proudly and said
"Yeah, We lived in L.A, Hannah used to have a Job at Orlando's but decided She got bored of it and left, Then Mom kicked us out so we bought a flat here, since L.A Flats are SUPER expensive"
Hannah's heart stopped. This was it, The lie hadn't gotten far, and she was about to be sussed out by some guy she met just 24 hours ago.

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

Posted By:
VenusLuv
VenusLuv
StarStar
meow! ^-^

will you still love me, even with my dark side?

Posted By:
-iAwesome-
-iAwesome-
StarStarStarStar
got any predictions for ep 3?

I am epic
I am cool
what am I?

And Yes I like Minecraft
And Yes, I like trains.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Creating a game

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

latest videos