Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Elemental Wolves: Series One

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
I will be posting the series on episode at a time.  Everything in it is MY idea.  I came up with these elemental wolves and the setting.  Do not steal from it.  Anyway.  The plot is:

The great wolves created the world.  They gave the wolves the Valley, the mountains, and the desert.  Since the desert was barren and dry, the wolves abandoned it.  The wolves had been blessed by the great wolves.  They were given power over elements.  Because of these powers, there became a war.  Each of the tribes fought.  The fire tribe, water tribe, ice tribe, earth tribe, air tribe, shadow tribe, cloud tribe, and poison tribe.  When the great wolves saw this, they split the tribes into packs.  Each pack had an exact number of each elemental wolf.  To ensure safety of the packs, the great wolves Thunder and Lightning gave the pack their children Storm and Surge.  They were the first and only lightning wolves.  They were friendly in the beginning, but then something changed.  After discovering the sacred garden in the mountains, Storm became more distant.  He began to rally wolves despite his sister's protests.  He became the leader of a new order, the Dark wolves.  In an attempt to defeat him, his sister Surge and her friends River, Shadow, Shard, Blaze, Tornado, and the healer Terra, formed the Rebels.  This is the story of how the Great War and the prophecy about the two twins, happened.

(Note to readers.  There will be gory scenes.  This is a story about wolves fighting other wolves.  Be prepared for this to happen.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Episode one will be posted either tonight, or tommorow.  This is because of other things i have to do.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here is a list of the wolves, rebel and dark)

The Rebels:

Leader-
Surge- dark gray she-wolf with yellow markings (power of lightning)

Healer-
Terra- brown she-wolf with green markings (power of earth)

Wolves-
River- white she-wolf with pale and dark blue markings (power of water)
Shard- pale gray wolf with bright blue markings [River’s brother (power of ice)]
Blaze- dark gray wolf red markings (power of fire)
Tornado- white wolf with tan markings (power of wind)
Shadow- black wolf with purple markings (power of shadow)

The Dark Wolves:

Leader-
Storm- dark gray wolf with yellow markings [Surge’s brother (power of lightning)]

Healer-
Bramble- dark brown wolf with dark purple and green markings (power of poison)

Wolves-
Names are not needed, just the knowledge that there are many more than the Rebels.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Episode one scene one and two is coming now.  I am open to opinions)

Scene One:

​Surge looked out at the mountains, the sun rising behind their peaks.  She knew that the rest of the pack would be waking soon, and she would have to take responsibility of being their leader.  Rocks loosened from her perch on the small pile of debris from an old avalanche.  

​“It is a lovely day, is it not?” Surge turned to see her friend River coming to sit beside her.

​Yes, it is.  Let us hope that it is not ruined by one of Storm’s patrols.” Just the day before, she, Tornado, and Shadow were out hunting when they were ambushed.  Shadow was still recovering from a wound across his eye.

“Well, yes I hope not.  But, smell the air. There is no sign of them, but there is the scent of elk.”  River commented.  Surge nodded her head, then turned and hopped down the pile of debris.

Scene Two:

​“Sir!  Storm, your recent patrols reported Rebel activity around the lake in the valley.” A small dark brown wolf rushed up to a silhouette of a wolf in the mouth of the cave. The wolf turned towards the small brown wolf.

​“Was Surge there?”  He asked, his yellow markings glowing brighter.  The smaller wolf shrunk back, whimpering.

​“Yes Storm.  In fact, she was in the group we ambushed.” The brown wolf replied.  The darker wolves hackles rose as he snarled.

​   “You attacked my sister!” He lunged at the smaller wolf pinning him to the floor of the cave.

​“Y-Yes, Storm w-we did.  You gave orders to attack all rebels if we stumbled on any.” The wolf whined.

“Yes but if you remember, I specifically said to NOT attack my sister.  Not yet anyway.  Who gave the order to attack her?”  Storm growled.  The small wolf pointed his tail to where some of the younger wolves were.

“Night did Sir.  H-He said to attack.  He must have not recognized her.”  The wolf reported.  

“Night. Come here Night we need to talk.” The wolf’s markings were now glowing as bright as they could be.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Scene three and four!)

Scene Three:

​The sun had fully risen by the time every wolf had awoken.  Surge was looking at her pack, gathering, sharing greetings, and having breakfast.  She turned towards a small cave entrance where Terra, their healer, was sitting.

​“So, how is Shadow?  Can he see?”  Surge asked as she sat next to Terra.

“Oh, he can see, just not very well.  Thank goodness they only got the one eye.”  Terra replied.  At this time, a large black wolf strode out of the den, and purple markings glowing, stopped beside Surge.

“Hello Shadow, are you doing well?”  Surge asked sniffing the cut across his eye.  Shadow grunted and turned his head.  

“I can only see out of one eye.  What I am happy about was that they didn’t get my mark.”  He curled his tail towards the wisp-like mark on his flank symbolizing his species.  He was a shadow wolf.  

“If I hadn’t turned in time, that cloud wolf would have scratched it.  I wouldn’t be a shadow wolf anymore.  Just a regular one.”  He shuddered.  Surge nodded and was about to say something when she was interrupted.

“Surge!  Surge, guess what Blaze found.”  She turned to see Shard, River’s brother, dashing towards her.  He was drenched in the scent of Dark Wolves.

“Wait, why do you smell like that?  What did Blaze find?”  Surge asked turning away from the smell.  Shard sat down, and curled his tail over his paws.  

“Oh, well… Blaze found a Dark Wolf.  B-But it is dead.  It seemed to be killed by a wolf.”  He replied, licking his flank to get rid of the smell.  

“Show me this wolf.  Now… and let us be quick.”  She and Shard turned and ran into the forest, prepared for anything they might find.  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Scene Four:

​“Y-Yes Storm?” A young muscular cloud wolf stepped up to Storm.  

​“I heard you launched an attack on my sister.  Night, why did you do it?”

“W-Well, you see I didn’t recognize her.  But, when I heard one call her name I stopped the attack.  We only managed to harm a shadow wolf’s eye.”  Night replied.  

​“How could you not recognize her? She looks exactly like me!”  Storm growled pouncing on Night.  He sunk his claws into his chest and snarled.

​“You will never make that mistake again.  You also won’t be able to do anything, seeing as you’ll be dead!”  He sunk his teeth into Night’s throat, ignoring the young wolf’s cry of terror, and his white markings glowing bright.  He watched triumphantly as the light faded from his eyes and his markings glow grew brighter and brighter, until they formed a small shield of cloud. But it was to late.  Night was already dead.

​“Uh… Storm, w-would you like me to remove him from here?” Another young wolf had entered the cave and was staring blankly at Night’s body.

​“Yes, do that.  But make it near the lake.  That is where the Rebels are.  I want to make an impression.”  

​“O-Of course Storm.” The young wolf grabbed Nights scruff and dragged him away.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Last scene of episode one! Scene five!)

Scene Five:

​“This way Storm!  The body is over here.” Shard called over his shoulder.  He stopped and Surge stared with horror at the body.  She walked closer, and sniffed its fur.  It was a cloud wolf, the very one which attacked them the day before.  But, underneath the scents of blood, death, and cloud wolf, was another scent.  Storm! She realized with a jolt.  

​Storm did this; he killed his own wolf.  But why…  Suddenly it hit her.  She was the reason he killed him.  He had attacked her and now he was dead.  Why was Storm so protective of her?  She knew he was her brother, but… she hadn’t seen him in years.

​“I know this wolf.  He attacked my patrol yesterday.  He must have angered Storm, or he wouldn’t have killed him.” She spoke, turning towards Shard.  

​“You could tell all that?  Wow.” He replied, eyes wide.

​“If he has become so angry, then we need more allies.  When the final battle comes, we need to be ready.”  Surge announced, looking towards the forest where the other packs lived.  

​“Yes, we will.”  

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(List of the packs and leaders)

Vera Pack:

Leader-
Eagle- pale gray and brown wolf with dark gray markings (power of wind)

Aurora Pack:

Leader-
Nova- pitch-black she-wolf purple markings (power of shadow)

Dawn Pack:

Leader-
Frost- white and pale gray wolf with dark blue markings (power of ice)

Namara Pack:

Leader-
Chestnut- dark brown wolf with pale green markings (power of earth)

Talon Pack:

Leader-
Dusk- brownish red she-wolf with blood red markings (power of fire)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
(Scene one of episode two!)

Scene One:

​Surge and Shard padded back to the camp where the rebels were waiting.  Shard broke off when he saw his sister, River, and sat next to her.

​“Rebels!  The time has come to gather more wolves.  If we are to defeat m-“ She caught herself.  She had almost said, my brother Storm.  She was not going to reveal that yet.

​“If we are going to defeat the dark wolf Storm, then we need more wolves.  We will set out to talk to the different packs.  Tornado, you shall go to the Vera Pack.  Shadow, if you are fit, go to the Aurora Pack.  Shard go to the Dawn pack, River go to the Namara Pack.  I will go to the Talon Pack.”  She barked.

“What about me?”  Surge looked down at Blaze, who had suddenly stood up.

“You will need to stay here to protect the territory and keep Terra safe.  I think that is very important, don’t you?”  She commented.

“O-oh, of course, sorry.”  Blaze replied, looking down.

“We set out tonight!  I wish you luck, all of you.”

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
this is awsome

blooming Flower Gif
❥ѕмιℓє, ℓσνє ιт'ѕ gσσ∂ fσя уσυ❥

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Friends could be mean

Fave bands

How do you think our world will end and why?

Fave bands

latest videos