Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

A girl brought from pain (story series)

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
StarStarStarStar
A mother runs deep into the forest with her newborn child placed in the arms of a tree...it was a baby girl. Suddenly footsteps in the leaves is heard. The mother runs away from the crying child. A little girl covered in dirt from head to toe scraped up and bruised badly. She finds the poor baby crying in the tree. The little girl climes the tree and brings the baby down. The little girl looks up to see dark clouds. Before it starts to rain the little girl takes the baby with her to a small broken home hooked up to a large beautiful farm house. The little girl enters the broken home. Inside her mother prepares dinner, her grandmother is sewing a dress the little girl tore and her sister is sweeping the floor. "Ma?"said the girl "Yes hun...oh my whats this?" said a voice as te mother walked over the sister comes over "A baby?" the family stares in confusion...suddenly a loud knock at the door " WERE IS MY DINNER?" the mother whispers "bring the baby in your room ...COMING M'A'M!"

TO BE CONTINUED...Every Friday and Saturday!
Feel free to add in the comments what you think should happen next!

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue

Posted By:
NILA11
NILA11
Star
very painful story pleas try to complete it and tell me where are you fined this story? or pleas send me a complete story link.

Posted By:
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
-KellinQuinnsAngel-
StarStarStarStar
Awe this is really good :')

Banner

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Love Anyone?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

latest videos