Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Book 1: Learning who I am...

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Here is just what the book is about, if your interested (aka back cover)
               I though only I was a human... until that day...
        The 12 year old girl, Lilia Corpresso, thought only humans can just be, humans. Until, she figures out their is more than just being a human. She must accept and learn for what she is, and must help fight "her". 

(  I will try to make a chapter tonight )

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 1 ~ "I don't understand"
   It's a lovely day today. And also the day school begins. I am not excited about that, but seeing Shila, my best friend, is exciting when she comes back. She always writes these books and she plans asking her mother to get them published.
   But, today was different. She had no story, which was disappointing. But what she told me, was interesting. 
  "Shila. Shila. SHILA!!!" I screamed to her. She was talking to the air. She was flashing. I think im just thinking she was flashing. So i walked up in front of her, and nothing happened. 
   Then, she stopped flashing, but she was at the door.  
    "Shila, how did you do that???"
    "Do what?"
    "Flashing here, then all of a sudden their and stopped flashing?!"
    "I cant tell you."
    "Why?"
    "You wouldnt understand, Lilia."
    "Do you just not trust me?"
    "No but-"
    "WHY?!"
    "OK ILL SAY, BUT PRIVATELY!" 
          And she chose the most unprivate place. The cafeteria..
    "Im a vampire, Lilia. And you're a good witch."
    "What?? I dont understand? Shila what do you mean?"

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter 2: WITCH?!
 I thought this was just book she read or wrote, or dreamt. But i was wrong!
   "You dont have fangs, #####.#
# ####### a myth."
   "Oh my gosh!"
   "Your a good witch Lilia. You have powers, like Teleporting, and making potions. And much more. I may not be a witch, but I know. I will teach you to help fight the evil witch. But we cannot discuss about this on the phone, or internet. The evil witch can go into the conversation and kill us. And you must not tell anybody. And i hope you believe Lilia."
   "I do."
   "And their is portals to the other world. I will take you their when I go to your house."
   "Can you fly Shila?"
   "Myth."
   "Ugh.. "
   "I trust you. Please, keep this secret."
   "I will. You can trust me."
      Shila left... She had to do business. But im a witch?! What else is their? Werewolves? I bet so, if their is all this other stuff... Its so confusing. But portals in my house?! No way! I guess the evil witch is so evil, we have to fight her. But, i think Shila will train me. Train me to fight.

I love anime! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

The Banning Game

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

awnser the question the person above you asks

The Banning Game