Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

diarys

Posted By:
onedirectiongirl:)
onedirectiongirl:)
StarStar
dear diary,todays easter!!!!i cant believe it.Ik sad though,ever since i moved i miss having my little brother around.Well i have my family with me..not my whole family.Im going to go o my bff house today.I havent seen her in forever since i was in the hospital for 6 days...i wish i had more friends huh.i have a boyfriend...yea im still ganna complain...well i better go eat my easter bunny choclate thing......Smile Nose i have to since the crazy lady diwnstairs gave me one yesterday.im hoping to get a chance to stop by family dollar and get the little baggie i wanted.i nly have ten bucks concedering everyday i burn a hole in my pocket huuh im gana go sneakly eat my choco bunny even though i havent ate breakfast yet: R

Omg natie just posted in your post mmm yea uve been posted by natie ya mmm okay lol smile

diarys

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi, can I write my diary entries here too?

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

diarys

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar

"onedirectiongirlsmile" wrote:

dear diary,todays easter!!!!i cant believe it.Ik sad though,ever since i moved i miss having my little brother around.Well i have my family with me..not my whole family.Im going to go o my bff house today.I havent seen her in forever since i was in the hospital for 6 days...i wish i had more friends huh.i have a boyfriend...yea im still ganna complain...well i better go eat my easter bunny choclate thing......Smile Nose i have to since the crazy lady diwnstairs gave me one yesterday.im hoping to get a chance to stop by family dollar and get the little baggie i wanted.i nly have ten bucks concedering everyday i burn a hole in my pocket huuh im gana go sneakly eat my choco bunny even though i havent ate breakfast yet: R

did you vomit on your keyboard and post the results

And now for something completely different.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea??

Gymnastics

are phones taking over?

What is the most Overplayed Song to you?

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Dear Dish-It, Bullying

latest videos