Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

diarys

Posted By:
onedirectiongirl:)
onedirectiongirl:)
StarStar
dear diary,todays easter!!!!i cant believe it.Ik sad though,ever since i moved i miss having my little brother around.Well i have my family with me..not my whole family.Im going to go o my bff house today.I havent seen her in forever since i was in the hospital for 6 days...i wish i had more friends huh.i have a boyfriend...yea im still ganna complain...well i better go eat my easter bunny choclate thing......Smile Nose i have to since the crazy lady diwnstairs gave me one yesterday.im hoping to get a chance to stop by family dollar and get the little baggie i wanted.i nly have ten bucks concedering everyday i burn a hole in my pocket huuh im gana go sneakly eat my choco bunny even though i havent ate breakfast yet: R

Omg natie just posted in your post mmm yea uve been posted by natie ya mmm okay lol smile

diarys

Posted By:
Midapops Lock
Midapops
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi, can I write my diary entries here too?

I am a photography lover Big Grin
Eiffel Tower!!
Ahh.
o.o

diarys

Posted By:
Crimson Commune Lock
Crimson Commune
StarStarStarStar

"onedirectiongirlsmile" wrote:

dear diary,todays easter!!!!i cant believe it.Ik sad though,ever since i moved i miss having my little brother around.Well i have my family with me..not my whole family.Im going to go o my bff house today.I havent seen her in forever since i was in the hospital for 6 days...i wish i had more friends huh.i have a boyfriend...yea im still ganna complain...well i better go eat my easter bunny choclate thing......Smile Nose i have to since the crazy lady diwnstairs gave me one yesterday.im hoping to get a chance to stop by family dollar and get the little baggie i wanted.i nly have ten bucks concedering everyday i burn a hole in my pocket huuh im gana go sneakly eat my choco bunny even though i havent ate breakfast yet: R

did you vomit on your keyboard and post the results

And now for something completely different.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CHEATING

does anyboy have unique girl names

does anyboy have unique girl names

in a lifetime

Scary story.

Who's your O.T.P?

latest videos