Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2011
Posts: 32

SHE FALLS TO THE FLOOR IN HER BEDROOM CRYING BECAUSE HER BEST FRIENDS HAD BEATEN HER UP AND LEFT HER IT A DITCH LITTLE DID THEY KNOW SHE WANTS TO #### HERSELF THAT SAME DAY SHE WENT TO THE PARK AND WAS KIDNAPPED BEATEN AGAIN AND GOT PREGNANT THE FIRST WEEK SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT AND KILLED HERSELF HER AND HER BABY HAUNT THE GIRLS. AHAHAHAHA

Forever and always
Tatiana


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 8272

Once there was a man who ate a piece of cake. To be continued.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
February 2011
Posts: 32

"NachozRule" wrote:

Once there was a man who ate a piece of cake. To be continued.


THATS KINDA FUNNY

Forever and always
Tatiana


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 74

The young woman was left alone in the small dark room with the young child with only the light of the window to see threw the darkness that had surround her and the infant. As the night grew on the creaks of the old house began to come increasing violent, and the trees began to shake and whistle threw the howling wind outdoors. The woman knew what was coming that night.. She had only seen it once before in her childhood.
It's eyes were as blank and dark as the room, it was almost like the creature stared threw your soul. It's teeth were sharpened, and jaged.
And it's smile... The smile was something only the most demented, psychotic, killer would do after he murdered a hospital of children.. The smile of a satisfying evil that flowed threw it's black blood.
*To never be continued*  


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 8272

"MorteBella" wrote:

The young woman was left alone in the small dark room with the young child with only the light of the window to see threw the darkness that had surround her and the infant. As the night grew on the creaks of the old house began to come increasing violent, and the trees began to shake and whistle threw the howling wind outdoors. The woman knew what was coming that night.. She had only seen it once before in her childhood.

It's eyes were as blank and dark as the room, it was almost like the creature stared threw your soul. It's teeth were sharpened, and jaged.

And it's smile... The smile was something only the most demented, psychotic, killer would do after he murdered a hospital of children.. The smile of a satisfying evil that flowed threw it's black blood.

*To never be continued*  

No cake?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 74

"NachozRule" wrote:



"MorteBella" wrote:


The young woman was left alone in the small dark room with the young child with only the light of the window to see threw the darkness that had surround her and the infant. As the night grew on the creaks of the old house began to come increasing violent, and the trees began to shake and whistle threw the howling wind outdoors. The woman knew what was coming that night.. She had only seen it once before in her childhood.


It's eyes were as blank and dark as the room, it was almost like the creature stared threw your soul. It's teeth were sharpened, and jaged.


And it's smile... The smile was something only the most demented, psychotic, killer would do after he murdered a hospital of children.. The smile of a satisfying evil that flowed threw it's black blood.


*To never be continued*  

No cake?

Not this time, unfortunately. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
March 2010
Posts: 8272

"MorteBella" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"MorteBella" wrote:




The young woman was left alone in the small dark room with the young child with only the light of the window to see threw the darkness that had surround her and the infant. As the night grew on the creaks of the old house began to come increasing violent, and the trees began to shake and whistle threw the howling wind outdoors. The woman knew what was coming that night.. She had only seen it once before in her childhood.



It's eyes were as blank and dark as the room, it was almost like the creature stared threw your soul. It's teeth were sharpened, and jaged.



And it's smile... The smile was something only the most demented, psychotic, killer would do after he murdered a hospital of children.. The smile of a satisfying evil that flowed threw it's black blood.



*To never be continued*  

No cake?

Not this time, unfortunately. 

I'm expecting a sequel Indifferent

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 74

"NachozRule" wrote:



"MorteBella" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"MorteBella" wrote:






The young woman was left alone in the small dark room with the young child with only the light of the window to see threw the darkness that had surround her and the infant. As the night grew on the creaks of the old house began to come increasing violent, and the trees began to shake and whistle threw the howling wind outdoors. The woman knew what was coming that night.. She had only seen it once before in her childhood.




It's eyes were as blank and dark as the room, it was almost like the creature stared threw your soul. It's teeth were sharpened, and jaged.




And it's smile... The smile was something only the most demented, psychotic, killer would do after he murdered a hospital of children.. The smile of a satisfying evil that flowed threw it's black blood.




*To never be continued*  

No cake?

Not this time, unfortunately. 

I'm expecting a sequel Indifferent

I wouldn't get your hopes up to high for a sequel.. 


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-17 09:42:52 -0800

- 2017-11-17 09:39:59 -0800

Hedgehogs in Pets posted by MinionLuver

- 2017-11-17 06:36:01 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:38:26 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:33:29 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:19:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:44:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:30:58 -0800

- 2017-11-14 12:13:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:02:55 -0800

- 2017-11-14 13:05:11 -0800

- 2017-11-15 06:08:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:56:37 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:28:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 07:36:58 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:20:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:11:53 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:58:00 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:07:45 -0800

- 2017-11-14 18:07:03 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:59:17 -0800

- 2017-11-14 16:55:14 -0800

- 2017-11-14 15:11:53 -0800

- 2017-11-14 08:23:35 -0800

- 2017-11-13 20:56:21 -0800

- 2017-11-17 05:32:02 -0800

- 2017-11-16 21:02:28 -0800

- 2017-11-16 19:29:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 17:58:21 -0800

- 2017-11-16 15:14:04 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:41:13 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:40:35 -0800

- 2017-11-16 12:38:43 -0800

- 2017-11-16 10:27:22 -0800

- 2017-11-16 08:29:41 -0800