Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Kidnapped

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
The echoes of footsteps rang out in the dark room; Sierra could hear the rain pelting off the window near her. Or was it the roof? She couldn't tell, but it was still a wet day.
Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder, before someone taking off her blindfold. She still had the rag in her mouth, and her hands tied up. She was terrified; freezing, and starving. It had been two days, with no food, and only once did someone come with a bottle of water and shove it into her mouth.
She looked around her; she was in a dark cellar, filthy with mould and soot. She saw a figure in the shadows; she couldn't place their gender. 
"Listen." Said a cold, harsh, male voice, "You work for Craft & Smith's inc. Correct?"
Sierra nodded, making a nervous squeak.
"Good. You're Sierra Coleman. Correct?"
She made another squeak and a nod.
The figure walked towards her, and grabbed the rag out of her mouth.
"Tell me everything you've been planning." They said gruffly.
"I-I don't know what's going on.." She said before bursting into tears. Her throat felt raw and sore, she had already cried all night. Or was it day? She wanted to go back to her apartment, back home.
"Tell me. Don't act dumb." He said, taking out a gun and holding it into her side...

To be Continued.
Please comment if you want more! And if you've got any, please give me some advice :33

bring me the horizon ♥

Kidnapped

Posted By:
loveydoveyfiestastar500xo
loveydoveyfiestastar500xo
Star
cool

TWILIGHT MY LIFE

Kidnapped

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
:33 Thanks

bring me the horizon ♥

Kidnapped

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
StarStarStarStarStar
Awesome!

Kidnapped

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Pretty good. :3 But, If you were going for an actual story then make it longer.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Kidnapped

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
:3 Thanks.
Kissme21: It'll be continued, so it'll be in parts..

bring me the horizon ♥

Kidnapped

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh...I knew that. XD I was just saying it from my experience.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Kidnapped

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
XD Okay.

bring me the horizon ♥

Kidnapped

Posted By:
anita8181
anita8181
StarStarStar
CONTINUE!!!

emo vampire! you are awesome just the way you are!! PROBLEM?? U MAD BRO? total weirdo right here! evil taco!!! I LIKE CHEEEEEEESE!!!!! xD ADDICTED TO ADVENTURE TIME!!! ADVENTURE TIME!!
~Scemo Queen~

Kidnapped

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
^_^ Okay, I'll continue.

She whimpered as a tear ran down her cheek.
"I said I don't know.." She sobbed, curling up in a ball. She cried harder and harder, wondering
what would happen. What had happened. Why she was there.
The captor sighed, and took the gun away from her waist. He ran up the stairs, leaving her on her own. She got up in the chair, feeling the walls, trying to find a light switch. 
She felt the wall leaving marks on her fingers, but she kept going. Finally, she found the switch, and flicked it on. It wouldn't work.
She sighed, and found her way back to the chair. She put her head in her hands, sobbing loudly. She'd never go home. She'd never see her family. She'd just die here. She breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm down, trying to reason with herself.
Suddenly, she heard footsteps again, coming down the stairs. She kept her head down. She felt a tap on her neck, as she was looking up. A hooded figure was there, with a bottle of water and a bread roll. He shoved the water into her mouth, before handing her the bread.
She was never so glad to see food in her life, and after, she felt much better. But she still had the clinging worry.
She heard another chair scrape up beside her, and figured someone was sitting in it.
"I know you're scared. But tell us what Craft & Smith are doing, and we'll let you go." He said, in a slightly less harsh voice.
"I told you, I don't know!" She said shakily. "I don't know what this is all about. They don't tell me anything, only to do my job.." 
"Want me to take out my gun again?" He said sternly, leaning in.
"N-no..." She said, petrified, shaking her head.
Out of the blue, another person came down the steps. Sierra watched them intently, as they leaned in to the first person and whispered something in their ear. It was so muffled, Sierra couldn't understand a word.

To Be Continued.

bring me the horizon ♥

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos