Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

I NEED HELP! I have a writer's block!

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
Hey guys! I wanted some feedback. I am writing this story about this boy's life but how do I make it interesting? What kind of cliff hangers should I use? what would the readers enjoy? I am in a serious writer's block. HELP ME!!!!!! ( I want to publish it so it has to something GOOD)

I walk in, when everyone walks out. I stay with you, while everyone leaves. I will always be there 4 u!

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar
Well, it depends... Is this a Sci Fi story? A fantasy story? An adventure story? A little bit of each? Something different?

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
It is well.... realistic fiction. Like Diary of a Wimpy kid but not a diary

I walk in, when everyone walks out. I stay with you, while everyone leaves. I will always be there 4 u!

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar

"best.gal. EVER!" wrote:

It is well.... realistic fiction. Like Diary of a Wimpy kid but not a diary

Well, let's look at the big picture... Does this boy live a great life? A terrible life? What is his background? What do you want him to be like?

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
Like a normal life, with humor, ups and downs, happiness, a little of everything but mostly humor

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
Ive always wanted to write a story about a girl. In her life, there are two boys that stick out from each other. They are total opposites though, but she takes interest in both. One is a very clean cut guy, while the other is a villainous antagonist (not saying hes a bad guy).

Of course, Ive thought the story plot over to make this less of a cliche love story, and more into a physiological book teaching that there is no difference between right and wrong. Good and bad.

Of course, Im sure if you wanted to use the set up, Im sure you can think of something to make it your own. I have no time to even come to start with writing in general - ironic how i hate reading, and books in that matter.. - But ive always thought itd be interesting to write..

Cheers.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
Thank for the tip! I'll consider it!

Posted By:
cajuncutie12
cajuncutie12
StarStarStarStar

"best.gal. EVER!" wrote:

Like a normal life, with humor, ups and downs, happiness, a little of everything but mostly humor

Alright... Well, if you're just writing about his life, something interesting and drastic should happen... And obviously you don't know what that is yet. So tell me, what's his life like? I know you said "normal", but can you be more specific? You could probably create a scenario in his life better if you knew the character more.

#atyourservice
roll the bones

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
Add me, I have to go. I'll let you know tomorrow though

Posted By:
best.gal. EVER!
best.gal. EVER!
StarStar
Well.... I don't know what that scenario is yet. I need help! In a writer's block, its like your brain is stuck.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Loom Band tutorials

what you like most about ur school ?

First word that comes to mind?

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

What's your favorite song?

speak about the above user

latest videos