Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

The Story Game!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to The Story Game! 

Write 2 lines of the story, the main rules are:
Make each post connect in someway to the one before, All KW rules apply :3, Write nor more than 10 posts When I'm offline(I like reading but you know),

Billy Baxtar is our character feel free to ad more O_O

ME SHALL START!

I sat in the bus traveling to the campsite, my friends were around me chatting and ignoring me. I feel my back hurting, this had been happening a lot and I was sick of the dull pain.

YOUR TURN!

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

The Story Game!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(I might need to add: The lines are the lines when your typing, not how it turns out :3)

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

The Story Game!

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Traffic did not give us justice. The stop-moving-stop motion made me dizzy. Good thing I have pain reliever. But unfortunately, it did not helped, as it gave me more dizziness because of the smell.

The Story Game!

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
I rested my head on the seat not much longer. I stood up and walked around the bus, I hoped it might make me feel, Better? It just made me feel worst the bus came to a sudden stop and fell to the hard floor. "Argh!"

The Story Game!

Posted By:
xxtexasxx
xxtexasxx
Star
so when i got on i went to the doctor. hopefully my head wont hurt. when i got there he said i nead ace bandages

The Story Game!

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
"Achoo!" I sneezed. Pollen was everywhere. The pain in my side was throbbing and I rushed to the nearest restroom and stared at my back. A red bump was in my side. I felt tipsy and suddenly everything went dark.

Signatures are overrated anyway.

The Story Game!

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i fell down and not long after someone came in looking for me i woke up to the sound of the door opening and the light beaming in

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hey

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hey

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

latest videos