Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
If you need any help, i reccomend reading Spilling Ink by Ellen Potter and Anne Mazer. Its a really great how to write book!

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
StarStarStarStar
Thank you. =) But if you wanna see the whole story, just PM me and I will send you the whole thing.

Hi! I like writing and chess and drawing.

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
WizardGirl3311
WizardGirl3311
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay thanks.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.

Merida (Thanks, Iamalive!)

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm about to post about "tips in writing". And I'm working with it right now. Please wait for my post to be finished and posted here. smile)

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
But anyway, you have an excellent writing skills. smile

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
StarStarStarStar
Thank you. =3

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
good

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome
StarStarStar
i have intersting stories but im not good at writing

Advice on Writing?

Posted By:
kamuimaru
kamuimaru
StarStarStarStar
You can show me. I like writing. Am I good at it? Meh.

Mia's eyes that were once dry from staring too long were quickly moistened as she cried and tears rolled down her eyes. And Mia blinked.
"I blinked," Mia whispered to herself as if it would make it easier to accept the truth. "I blinked. I've lost it. I've lost everything," Mia repeated to herself with each time making her voice get shakier and shakier until her eyes finally flooded with salty tears.
Kohta chuckled to himself. "I won the staring contest," he teased, exposing Mia to the awful and horrible truth.
Mia collapsed on the ground and started sobbing. It was the only thing she could do when she was so... so powerless.
Kohta took the winner's prize off the table and quickly ran away with it, his vicious smile broadening as the distance between Mia and him widened.
Mia tried to run after him, but Kohta was too fast. 

Kohta has taken Mia's birthday cake hostage.
"WAIT! IT'S THE ONLY BEAUTIFUL THING I HAVE LEFT SINCE MY PARENTS DIED OF THE PARASITE! THE ONLY THING!" Mia yelled, trying to make her helpless cries heard by Kohta who was already very far away.
But Kohta didn't hear Mia. And he left Mia's sight as he took off with his treasure, tasty and moist.
And becoming helpless again, Mia fell down on the ground and crumbled against the cold, hard sidewalk. She tried to hold on to hope. But there was no hope at all to cling on to.
And Mia was left with nothing to do. No purpose in life, no goals, no meaning to life without her birthday cake.
However, Mia thought out the ugly truth.
Lilly was abducted by aliens.
Mia's birthday cake was hostage.
And she, too, was under attack.
This was not a happy birthday.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Crushes

Why is swearing wrong?

Pancakes Or Waffles

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

latest videos