Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Popularity is not Key

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
  *Note: This chapter is not finished. I just need feedback if I should continue writing this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                             Chapter 1: Popularity is Key

As you may have heard, in middle school popularity is key to rule the school. Is it true or not? Well, I learned it the hard way. Hi, I am Olivia Evanston, and I went from popular to a nobody, thanks to one girl.
       The loud beep of my alarm clock went off at exactly 6 AM. Time for another boring day at school, I thought. I stretched my arms above my head then slid out from the covers. Then I went over to my closet and looked through the rack of hangers. Boring this, blah that. I found a floral dress and picked out a white cardigan to go with it. I headed to the bathroom door and realized that inside that room is my older brother Tyler. He takes a long time to get ready.
         I pounded on the door, “Tyler!” No answer comes from inside. Well I wait, I minds well tell you about myself. I am the youngest out of 2 kids. I was born and grew up in the town I live in. I am a 6th grader at Westmond Middle School. I am the most popular girl in the school. I rule the school.
          Finally the door opens up and my brother Tyler comes out along with an oder. “Thanks a lot!” I said pinching my nose. I sprayed a bit of my perfume in the bathroom to try to replace the smell. I got dressed and then put on my makeup. First the eye shadow, second I curl my lashes, third I put on mascara, and lastly I put on a bit of lip gloss. Makeup attracts boys you know!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is NOT finished. I need feedback if I should continued this.

Popularity is not Key

Posted By:
izzy09
izzy09
StarStarStarStar
Continue i like this smile

~Brat,Selenator,Mahomie,Directioner,~

Nialler alert: Caution im a Nialler♥
View my prof! Big Grin ♥ u

Popularity is not Key

Posted By:
Nisya-
Nisya-
StarStarStarStarStar
Cool! Continue it smile

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Suicide isn't the answer.

Fashion and Beauty Store help

Fashion and Beauty Store help

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos