Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Add it on (an alternate story)

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
The plane was stuffy and cold at the same time. I squinted at the tiny screan playing The Notebook. Ick! What human wants to watch that? Not me. The fat guy I was next to kept snoring but we hadn't even taken off yet. More than anything,I wanted to be back at home, sitting on the couch with a cup of Coco watching Shark Tank with my long time boyfriend Matt. But what was I doing instead? Sitting on a crowded plane with a ticket to sunny Miami in the middle of Rainy Season! Why you ask? For my Great Aunt's fueneral who I hadn't seen since I was 1O months old! That's why. Just as I was about to ask the stewardess if I could change my seat, the seatbelt sing came on. I pouted. "Time to fly I suppose." I turned my head. A woman about 45 who had creamy tan skin and hazel eyes and hair said. She looked alot like me and I had always been bouncing around in foster homes untill my boyfriend's family took me in.I wonder.......The only clues I had about my past life is that I had one lone aunt who was too old to take care of a baby and that my mom's first name was Rose. Even though I had taken my boyfriend's name  (we were planning to get married when we turned 1Cool My mom's last was Holmes, Holm,Holmese something like that. " 'Scuse me Ma'am," I asked her, "but what's your name?" "Rose Holm," She awnsered and continued reading The New Yourk Times. I smiled, this might not be such a long ride after all.

OK, now you can add on to this story!  

Blood on my hands but not on my soul
Some day, God willing, I will be whole
And up above
I feel the love
From every star in the sky
I'll never be alone
I will never cry
I'll never be alone
I will never die

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

Who's your favourite Author?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

latest videos