Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Add it on (an alternate story)

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
The plane was stuffy and cold at the same time. I squinted at the tiny screan playing The Notebook. Ick! What human wants to watch that? Not me. The fat guy I was next to kept snoring but we hadn't even taken off yet. More than anything,I wanted to be back at home, sitting on the couch with a cup of Coco watching Shark Tank with my long time boyfriend Matt. But what was I doing instead? Sitting on a crowded plane with a ticket to sunny Miami in the middle of Rainy Season! Why you ask? For my Great Aunt's fueneral who I hadn't seen since I was 1O months old! That's why. Just as I was about to ask the stewardess if I could change my seat, the seatbelt sing came on. I pouted. "Time to fly I suppose." I turned my head. A woman about 45 who had creamy tan skin and hazel eyes and hair said. She looked alot like me and I had always been bouncing around in foster homes untill my boyfriend's family took me in.I wonder.......The only clues I had about my past life is that I had one lone aunt who was too old to take care of a baby and that my mom's first name was Rose. Even though I had taken my boyfriend's name  (we were planning to get married when we turned 1Cool My mom's last was Holmes, Holm,Holmese something like that. " 'Scuse me Ma'am," I asked her, "but what's your name?" "Rose Holm," She awnsered and continued reading The New Yourk Times. I smiled, this might not be such a long ride after all.

OK, now you can add on to this story!  

Me when I finished exams.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

this post can help u earn a higher level o...

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D