Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

(To Be Announced)

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter One

~Jordan~

Why does nothing good ever happen to me? I think as I sit down on the cold bus stop bench. It's like the entire universe is always against me. And it is! Sure, my friends Mae and Isabelle are always there for me, but nothing ever goes right for me. I stand up as the blue bus pulls up. I get on it along with a heavy man who looks eager to get somewhere and a little old lady who stares meaningfully at me. I edge away from her a little. The strange thing is, there's something familiar about her, like I've met or seen her before. We stare at each other for a moment. Suddenly, she looks away and gets on the bus. A little dazedly, I stumble onto the bus behind her. The driver looks at me. "Money?" he says. I reach my hands in my pockets. I search around a little. I turn them out. No money. I turn out all my pockets. Still no money. The bus driver crankily points out the door. Of course. I get off the bus. As it pulls away, I see that old lady through the window. She is indeed staring at me. My body begins to tingle. It feels unnatural. I don't want this to be happening. I don't know what it is, but I sense something really odd about this woman. I run home.

I don't need a signature to get my point across...

But I have one.

(To Be Announced)

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
Chapter Two

~Sofia~

I am a spoiled brat. I don't deserve this life. I sit down on my pink fluffy bed and look around at my room. I had always felt uncomfortable with the luxury of my life. My family is rich, my parents obsess over me, and I'm one of the most popular girls in my private school. My mother calls me down for dinner. I run down the steps of my mansion and sit down at the table. My mother serves me escargot and kalimari. For dessert I have Swiss milk chocolate with honey and almond nougat. After I finish my rich meal, I run back up the marble stairway and sit by my window. I like people-watching, so I gaze down at the people on the sidewalk. A young couple, a mother strapping a little boy into a car, and an elderly woman staring up-up at me, I realize. I gasp and take a closer look. Yes, she is staring right at me! I kind of feel like I've met her before, but...no, I decide I haven't. Yet she seems so familiar. I suddenly get this odd feeling, like she's trying to make me do something I don't want to do. I step away from the window and lie on my bed. I don't really understand what just happened. I don't want to.

But I have one.

(To Be Announced)

Posted By:
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog
StarStarStarStarStar
(Shall I continue?)

But I have one.

(To Be Announced)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"kermitthefrog" wrote:

(Shall I continue?)

Yes, I wanna know what dat old lady is up to. >:3

H3H3H3H3 >:]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

X-men: Days of Future Past.

Slap The Keyboard :p

Words That Start With 'S'

Slap The Keyboard :p

name a wild animal

name a wild animal