Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

Death Race ( please read )

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Lily cycled across the empty graveyard.She stopped when she saw a dead body lying on the ground.It was a girl. Lily touched her hands. The body was cold dead but   Lily could feel its heart beat. She kept her ear on the girl's chest and listened. Her  beats seemed to say something.It said in a soft voice,"I was Murdered".Lily got up with a shock.Did I just hear something? she thought. Gathering up enough courage, She again bent and listened."Will you be the one to listen to me?I was murdered . I died for someone, I died for something......"Lily nodded,"Yes, I will listen, I will help you.", she said in a trembling voice.The dead girl's soul spoke," The story of how I died. I was at the Jenkins Parker's show with Gracie, where it had all started.......
" Shhhhhh" , I whispered to Gracie who was munching her sandwich loudly," he's here!" . She slowly turned her gaze to where I pointed at. " Go Jenkins Parker ! Go Jenkins Parker ! " , the crowd cheered. Out stepped the world"s most famous actor, Jenkins Parker . His dazzling suit , simple but beautiful eyes, were the star of the sight. As he walked across the Red carpet , people jumped in to ##### ### but ended up being caught by guards . Me and my bestie, Gracie were right at the front. We were there from around 2:00 pm for the 6:00 pm show. Shows how big fans we were! He was my Dream star, my idol . Gracie started screaming as loud as she can. But I didn't . As he passed by I just kept smiling , bursting with happiness inside. Suddenly he stopped and stared at me. I could feel my face going red. " What are you doing here , standing quietly? Why are you suddenly smiling , and blushing as soon as you saw me? Let your happiness out, trust me , I know. " . " I....." , my voice broke out in the middle as I heard a gunshot. " Aahhhhhhh...!!!!!" , exclaimed the crowd and ran helter - skelter. What happened? Why are everyone running? " Come on Ann ! Let's go! Jenkins is no more! " Gracie said as she pulled me out of that place. I turned back as I was running - there was Jenkins , on the floor , surrounded by doctors and nurses carrying him to put him on a stretcher. He was shot! He jerked every second and tears rolled off his eyes. But no voice. No voice.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Eat your cereal, Ann!", shouted my mother which broke my thoughts. Who shot him?Why?Is he alive? were the only questions on my mind. I had a spoon, and again I was lost in it. *On TV* "Welcome to the 'Daily  News'. Today's first coverage: Jenkins Parker." As soon as I heard that I jerked on my chair and waited for the continuation."As JP stopped for a moment and talked to a 17 year-old girl, told to be Anne , He was shot. The bullets recovered was not a bullet but a compound of Strong plastic. At this moment, JP is at the I.C.U in a serious operation. God save him!"
What? JP died because of me? " 'Switching to Mrs.Adams who is at the murder spot along with a few witnesses'   *Mrs.Adams* - Yes, so I'm here with some witnesses who heard the conversation between Ann and JP.* turning to person 1* What did he say? *Person 1* He asked why she wasn't cheering for him,and why was she blushing. *person 2* yes yes she almost said something before he was shot *Mrs.Adams* So that's what they have to say 'Switching to Mr.Woods' " "As we ...." Blink!
The TV switched off. "Ann! Fast have your breakfast or you'll be late to school" , my mother said , with an angry look. That was when things rushed up. I finally reached school on time and sat near Gracie. We both were engaged in the conversation about the previous day.
"Did you see today's news, Ann?"
"Yes, but very little. All what I knew before."
"Yeah, after that?"
"I told you Gracie I didnt watch that part"
" That there's a letter inside the bullet"
"What?!"
"Yes , Anne. My father as you know is in the CIA , he knows its contents and he told me he'll tell me after school"
Oh God!What now?
"Can I Also come?"
"Thats why I told you , silly Anne"
Everyone in the school stared at me and started speaking nonsense. Rumours all around the college!

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
The classes were finally over , so me and Gracie left for her home. But when we reached, There were a lot of police around her house. We both got worried and hurried towards a policeman who stood at the side barking orders. What happened , Inspector? Why are all you here?", 

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
"Are you Gracie?", asked the Inspector to Gracie. "Yes, yes I am. What happened?Is everything Okay, Sir?". (Well, Gracie, oh are you polite?) " No, Everything's  not okay. Your father, Mr.Ryan has just been murdered.We suspect its linked with the Jenkins's case." , the Inspector said with a serious look."What?!?!", exclaimed Gracie and me in unison."What do you mean.....", said Gracie and looking into the Inspector's badge,"Mr.Mitchell?...Why him?". Gracie immediately broke down into a pool of tears."You girl! Take care of her! I have to do some investigation", said Mr.Mitchell as he rode off. I knelled beside her and comforted her,"Dont worry , Grace. We will find the murderer. The police will try their best.By the way, do you know where the bullet letter is?" . Gracie suddenly stopped and got up. She pulled me up and dragged me into the house, where we were blocked by some policemen."Let us go!", screamed Gracie with such anger that her face turned into deep red,"Let me at least look at my father's last memories!".They whispered something among themselves and let us go in. We ran to his room, where Gracie showed me the big potrait of scenery in his room."This is mine and my Dad's secret place. We have  a pass  code to it too. Go, Ann , lock the doors and the windows so no one can see us". I did as instructed while Gracie took off the big picture and out shone the Big cellar."WOW!",I whispered."Yeah, i'm gonna open it now." She hastily enetered the code in a small box at the side and whoosh! it opened . Oh my God! It was filled with treasures and treasures. There was another tiny cellar at the top covered with GOLD.She typed something else and slowly that opened and out popped THE bullet contained in a case.

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar
She slowly opened the case and  carefully removed the bullet with forceps. She popped the letter out. Anxiously, she opened the letter. The letter read, " What on earth , am I , Meant to do?In this crowded place there's only you" ...." Hey ! Wait a minute ! This is ....." , I exclaimed when suddenly Gracie stopped me," sssssshhhhh....Ann, someone's coming!" She whispered.We remained silent for a second . We could hear footsteps nearing . " Yes you're right!" ,I whispered back, " lets go!" . Gracie hurriedly closed the cellars and safely locked it , with the letter in her pocket. Bam!bam!bam! Someone knocked wildly on the door . Gracie slowly opened it and I stood at the side watching her. " What are you kids doing here?You know you're not allowed here!" , Shouted Mr.Mitchell. " This is my house, and I can do whatever I want!" , replied Gracie wildly. I could see the anger in her eyes. I could see the sadness in her eyes. She used to be a happy- go lucky girl, but this changed her . I hope she recovers herself, after all she's my best friend.As soon as she said that she dragged me out almost making  fly. I looked back at Mr.Mitchell, who's angry and shocked face was disappearing by the second.

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

Posted By:
maxy222
maxy222
StarStarStar
hahahah cool stories lol!!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"maxy222" wrote:

hahahah cool stories lol!!

thank you a lot, should I continue?

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

Posted By:
maxy222
maxy222
StarStarStar
my pleasure no probm anytime and yes continue if u want then!!!
u r good at writing!!!

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"maxy222" wrote:

my pleasure no probm anytime and yes continue if u want then!!!

u r good at writing!!!

Thanx for the compliment....
No i mean tell me if it is good enough to continue

RUBY | 14 | INDIA

Posted By:
-ZeroHero- Lock
-ZeroHero-
StarStarStarStar
Good job Ruby! It was AMAZING! and I saw my name XD Hahahahah! You should continue Grin

I don't know, you can just put some quote in for me.
-Ann

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Love Anyone?

Name 1 thing u can't live without

What About Taylor Swift's New Songs?

latest videos