Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Poetry & Stories
Show your creative writing side to other users.

~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061
Ok so for interested . I don't have anything against fairy tales, but think they are kiddish . But I'm writing some for the kids who are interested, btw they are my tales not copied.  Fairy tales are the seeds of imagination in kids, so I'm going to start now.

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061
Once upon a time, there lived a boy. His name was James . Now he had a great interest in rainbows. His grandma Georgina told him tales of the Rainbow Fairy, who fell down every once in a while.
" Long time ago, there was a fairy who lived  in FairyLand , who had been blamed for a sin, though she was innocent. The leader group consisted of  Violet,Indigo,Blue,Green,Yellow,orange amid red. They formed the VIBGYOR group, who were bound to serve FairyLand. It was Cruella's lies that punished innocent Rainbow. Every time Cruella does some sin, Rainbow is asked to keep all her gold coins in a pot . This pot is then shot to the earth with the help of the combined VIBGYOR  gun , completely devastating Rainbow. That is the reason for the colors , and the name Rainbow.But till now, no one has been able to recover that pot of gold." James, every time he saw a rainbow, would run and run , through jungles and plains, through rivers and mountains, to get that pot of gold, so that his poor family would live happily. But by the time he reached , it disappears, and he ends up going back empty handed. One day, while he was playing by the riverside, a rainbow appeared, that too just  in the next mile. He ran as fast as his legs could carry, and stopped when he saw a pot at the end of the rainbow. He happily carried it home and showed it to his family. His Grandma was immensely overjoyed. She was given the honors to open the pot. She slowly popped the clay pot and peeped inside. Immediately shown a great variety of colors, VIBGYOR and the Rainbow fairy slowly appeared . " Thank you, " she said in a wonderful voice, " thank you for saving me , I'm forever bound to serve you . I'm Rainbow; I was sent here as all my money was lost and I had nothing left with me.So I chose to give myself." " I'm Georgina, " , said Grandma, and introduced everyone. James said, " Don't you think that Cruella should be punished?" . The Rainbow fairy replied," No, I don't want anyone to get harmed. Truth always wins. They'll soon know that I'm innocent. Until then I have to wait." From then, she took care if all of us, prepared food , helped in the farm, etc. in the hope that she'll soon return back. One day, she was called. We didn't know that until we realized that she was gone. We searched high and low for her, but not to be found. James went to his room, sad. But there was a pot of gold by his bed! There was a letter too, which read : 
Dear James,
                   As I said, truth always wins. Cruella has been banished forever from FairyLand. This pot is for your family, who gave me shelter , when I was lost. thank you.
- Rainbow



smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
Cry_J
Cry_J
Member since:
January, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 492

"alvy123" wrote:

Ok so for interested . I don't have anything against fairy tales, but think they are kiddish . But I'm writing some for the kids who are interested, btw they are my tales not copied.  Fairy tales are the seeds of imagination in kids, so I'm going to start now.


like Cinderella sort of things?  Not all fairy tales are for kids, there are some really messed up ones.  In fact all the original stories of princess' are morbid and disturbing.  (talking about the Disney stories) 


You

Kill it with kindness

To the friends i have that reperesent this.


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1019
The Radiant Pen
Once upon a time, Yuuna got very sleepy after her performance in her school. She had to go to bed, but she couldn't sleep at all if her older sister, Kiya, won't tell her any stories. Kiya was very bad at story writing, even though she was attending writing classes in her high school. Yuuna had very rich imagination, and she was a very awesome story teller, but she couldn't compose the story properly.
"Get some sleep, Yuu-chan, you'll bother people around", - Kiya said urgently. Yuuna was very noisy girl: she was very addicted to dancing around, and playing ball in her apartment.
"But, Kiya-nee-chan... I wanna hear some stuff from you! I'm too sad...", - Yuuna cried, sitting at her bed in the pink and white striped body suit (she hated pajamas, and Kiya wasn't allowing her to sleep in ##########.
"Okay... Imagine there is a pen that emits rays that make you happy and in awe, and which draws in colors that burst, sparkle and shine around", Kiya stated and went to her other bed.
Yuuna's eyes got tears, and she went to bed. Then she saw a dream.
Yuuna appeared in a forest. She was alone, nobody was escorting her... She got lost in a forest. Yuuna sat under the tree and got asleep. Then someone sat near her, cuddled and kissed her.
"Who are you, poor little girl?", Yuuna heard.
"I'm Yuuna, a Japanese girl, I just randomly appeared here and got lost", Yuuna said while whimpering. She opened her eyes, and she saw another girl, dressed in fancy frilly dress and with bird wings behind her back. "Who you are, stranger?"
"I'm Cherry. This forest is my home, I live near the cherry inside the forest, that's what my name is so. What do you want to do here? How about playing peekaboo"?, the stranger girl said with a high pitched sweet voice, stroking Yuuna.
"Ohh, cute name! I wanna find here a shiny pen that makes you happy and in awe, and which draws in colors that burst, sparkle and shine around!!!", Yuuna said blushingly.
"Yes, here there is. But we need to actually get out of forest, and I can't even survive outside it...", Cherry said while crying, attempting to release Yuuna, but not wanting her to be eaten by wolves and dogs, "Well, let's go to my cherry?".
"Okay, I wanna see how it's there...", Yuuna got interested.
Then, Cherry and Yuuna went to the cherry where Cherry lives.
"Wow, how an awesome tree! Exactly like here in Japan!", Yuuna said, "It's your home?"
"Awww, thankies! Yuppies ^^", Cherry said.
Yuuna was walking around that cherry tree looking for strawberries. Sticks around were damaging her shoes on high soles, but once she saw a white stick made from material that looks like plastic around the wooden sticks. Yuuna raised the stick, it shined, bursted and sparkled, and it was straight with sharp end. Yuuna got happy and in awe, and tried to carry that pen to Cherry.
Then the morning came.
"Cherry!", Yuuna called. Cherry didn't respond. Yuuna wondered if Cherry's dead... But actually, Yuuna got up with exactly that pen. Kiya saw it, she got surprised, and Yuuna with Kiya was living so blissful!!!
(You know, I suck at writing fairy tales, and my kawaii anime tendency will annoy you...)

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"Cry_J" wrote:



"alvy123" wrote:


Ok so for interested . I don't have anything against fairy tales, but think they are kiddish . But I'm writing some for the kids who are interested, btw they are my tales not copied.  Fairy tales are the seeds of imagination in kids, so I'm going to start now.


like Cinderella sort of things?  Not all fairy tales are for kids, there are some really messed up ones.  In fact all the original stories of princess' are morbid and disturbing.  (talking about the Disney stories) 


dont tell me abt them! They totally suck and not good for kids... I know.. But this was totally different o.o

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"scn71402" wrote:

The Radiant Pen

Once upon a time, Yuuna got very sleepy after her performance in her school. She had to go to bed, but she couldn't sleep at all if her older sister, Kiya, won't tell her any stories. Kiya was very bad at story writing, even though she was attending writing classes in her high school. Yuuna had very rich imagination, and she was a very awesome story teller, but she couldn't compose the story properly.

"Get some sleep, Yuu-chan, you'll bother people around", - Kiya said urgently. Yuuna was very noisy girl: she was very addicted to dancing around, and playing ball in her apartment.

"But, Kiya-nee-chan... I wanna hear some stuff from you! I'm too sad...", - Yuuna cried, sitting at her bed in the pink and white striped body suit (she hated pajamas, and Kiya wasn't allowing her to sleep in ##########.

"Okay... Imagine there is a pen that emits rays that make you happy and in awe, and which draws in colors that burst, sparkle and shine around", Kiya stated and went to her other bed.

Yuuna's eyes got tears, and she went to bed. Then she saw a dream.

Yuuna appeared in a forest. She was alone, nobody was escorting her... She got lost in a forest. Yuuna sat under the tree and got asleep. Then someone sat near her, cuddled and kissed her.

"Who are you, poor little girl?", Yuuna heard.

"I'm Yuuna, a Japanese girl, I just randomly appeared here and got lost", Yuuna said while whimpering. She opened her eyes, and she saw another girl, dressed in fancy frilly dress and with bird wings behind her back. "Who you are, stranger?"

"I'm Cherry. This forest is my home, I live near the cherry inside the forest, that's what my name is so. What do you want to do here? How about playing peekaboo"?, the stranger girl said with a high pitched sweet voice, stroking Yuuna.

"Ohh, cute name! I wanna find here a shiny pen that makes you happy and in awe, and which draws in colors that burst, sparkle and shine around!!!", Yuuna said blushingly.

"Yes, here there is. But we need to actually get out of forest, and I can't even survive outside it...", Cherry said while crying, attempting to release Yuuna, but not wanting her to be eaten by wolves and dogs, "Well, let's go to my cherry?".

"Okay, I wanna see how it's there...", Yuuna got interested.

Then, Cherry and Yuuna went to the cherry where Cherry lives.

"Wow, how an awesome tree! Exactly like here in Japan!", Yuuna said, "It's your home?"

"Awww, thankies! Yuppies ^^", Cherry said.

Yuuna was walking around that cherry tree looking for strawberries. Sticks around were damaging her shoes on high soles, but once she saw a white stick made from material that looks like plastic around the wooden sticks. Yuuna raised the stick, it shined, bursted and sparkled, and it was straight with sharp end. Yuuna got happy and in awe, and tried to carry that pen to Cherry.

Then the morning came.

"Cherry!", Yuuna called. Cherry didn't respond. Yuuna wondered if Cherry's dead... But actually, Yuuna got up with exactly that pen. Kiya saw it, she got surprised, and Yuuna with Kiya was living so blissful!!!

(You know, I suck at writing fairy tales, and my kawaii anime tendency will annoy you...)

no offence, but the last line was right.... I'm really sry if i hurt you!

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
QTpie14
QTpie14
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 442
lol people and their "NO OFFENSE...." It still offense somebody.....

I could walk but I dance, I could talk but I sing, I could smile but I laugh and I could think but I dream.

THIS IS MY SIGGY :P HA HA HA HA

Four a thought in my head I have three things two words five people going ONE DIRECTION....smile

be yourself...never let someone change u!!!

:P making these faces are addicting :P smile Big Grin Frustrated Wink Tongue


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"QTpie14" wrote:

lol people and their "NO OFFENSE...." It still offense somebody.....

ok so you really have a point ... But what other choice ? But I'm really really SORRY if I did hurt someone knowingly or unknowingly Frown :d ;P

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7386

"QTpie14" wrote:

lol people and their "NO OFFENSE...." It still offense somebody.....


You're right. But I think she was just expressing her opinion and I don't think she intended to offend anyone. smile  


Siggy Badge made by Kirsten. :)


~Fairy tales ( for the interested )~

Posted By:
alvy123
alvy123
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1061

"Jelly3" wrote:



"QTpie14" wrote:


lol people and their "NO OFFENSE...." It still offense somebody.....


You're right. But I think she was just expressing her opinion and I don't think she intended to offend anyone. smile  

thank you for supporting me .... Big Grin I really didn't mean to offend anyone Angel Cool Tongue  Grin. Wink.  

smile Frown Worried Grin Big Grin Hippie Blush Love Mad Angry Shout

RUBY | 14 | INDIA
Want to know more? TALK to me. Want to talk? ADD me. I don't care what you think about me , but I'm me . Please do read my story in the forums - DEATH - I love chocolate too.
Dazed Tired Tongue Out Cool Wink Confused


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

latest videos